What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
Slightly off topics but anyone seen the New Era NRL snap backs? I personally f**king hate flat brim/snap back caps but the actual logos and designs are excellent and shit on from a great height all the generic rubbish designs the NRL have been pumping out over the years. IMO Souffs have the best looking merch followed by Parra.

Fire

First Grade
That Eagles jacket is one f**king sick jacket. Saints should do something like that but just change the green for red, I'd definitely fork out for that.

Tom Shines

First Grade
That Storm jersey really did look good in the flesh, miles better than any purple shit they've worn in the past.

Canard

Immortal
Is that trackie really that great, its the sort of design you could get at best and less, with one logo on it.

If an NRL club merchandised it, it would cost $120+.

Fire

First Grade
Is that trackie really that great, its the sort of design you could get at best and less, with one logo on it.

Now you mention it, I kind of agree. Dragon's hoody made by Reebok last year was shit quality. The jacket this year has improved in quality though.

GAZF

First Grade

If Best & Less sold a jacket of that quality I would buy it.

Simple designs have a greater longevity; compare a parachute material baggy jacket from the 90's to a track jacket from the 60's, I know what I'd rather wear.

Theres also comfort and quality of materials to consider when comparing to Best and Less merch. Poor materials make for a poorer garment.

Smiley

Bench
New logo of the National Rugby League.

get_tmi_image.pl

Found on ATMOSS. Lodged by the ARLC on the 13th July.

TM Number: 1502082

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's definitely on the Trade Mark register, no doubt about it. Also no doubt it was registered by the ARLC.

Says it's pending, I think it's spot on.

That looks too simple to be the logo of a major sporting organisation, and offers no indication of what sport it is for.

The current one is hardly different, a dodgy black and white football could mean any variation.

I don't really think the logo needs to be that important anyway.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
It looks all shiny and corporate to me.

I really hope it’s just for official usage on paperwork, etc but that jerseys all have the ARL badge on them next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts