What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke

Staff member
MatthewA, you have to post that in the 'Funny Pics' thread in the FFB!

LeagueNut

First Grade
cowboys2011.jpg

Edit: Sauce

MatthewA

Juniors
It disappeared for some reason.. I didn't get a PM about it so maybe the link broke? Here it is again..
26f1e.gif

LeagueNut

First Grade
No more stupid CCC swoosh collar design thing - hooray!!!

Hopefully the 2012 Warriors jerseys ditch the bloody template look as well.

Saint Doc

Coach
That dogs one would be preseason only.

Love it though...hopefully you dogs supporters buy up and send them a message!

beave

Coach
I am sitting at work with a massive hard on for that cowboys heritage jersey!! f**king awesome stuff!!

Charlie124

First Grade
I love that new heritage jersey almost as much as I love to lol@50uffs, and thats an awful lot. Will be ordering one of them asap.

dgsfan

Juniors
Love that Bulldogs jersey. I hope it's a sign of things to come. If that strip was to find its way on to the main jersey I'd get rid of the collar though.

Stinkler

Juniors
Interesting.
The Toyota logo has lost the Toyota logo!!

The Cows heritage jersey looks good, but the grey is hardly visable with the white sponsor block over the top. Good design though.

The pink jersey is a bit "meh". Love the concept, but it doesn't quite look right to me.

Away jersey is good. Same design as the home, with the colours moved around. Nice.

As for the Indigenous jersey. If clubs are going to do it, do it like THAT!! Easily the best one I've seen! Well done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.