What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
That doggies jersey is exactly what they should be wearing for the regular rounds. They really need to get rid of that super league 'V' they currently wear.

firechild

First Grade
Duno what your on about mate, if your gona bag something off, atleast give a reason ey..
The Cowboys home jersey is quality, other teams should take it as inspiration to not over-complicate a design..

The reason is that I personally think they look horrible. Nothing against the cowboys, I just don't like those designs.

I quite like that Bulldogs jersey (and it pains me to say it given my hatred of all things Bulldogs), it's simple and traditional.

applesauce

Bench
Its near spot on, except its been butchered by the white box around TOYOTA...

Weird that they went with that considering they didnt with the indigenous jersey where you lose the TOYOTA in the the design.

You would be able to see the Red TOYOTA perfectly on the light grey they have used...:roll:

Stinkler

Juniors
You'll find the toyota logo was like that on our jersey this year mate.

Apologies Beave.
The ISC mock up that I saw must have been 2010, or they changed it when they were manufactured.
north-queensland-cowboys-alternate.jpg

MatthewA

Juniors
The Bulldogs confirmed on their twitter account that the 2011 home and away jerseys will again be the same for season 2012. No change.

roofromoz

First Grade
Penrith's heritage jersey in 2012 will not be the '91 licorice all sorts from this year. It is yet to be revealed, but quite cryptically it's because the heritage round 'is going to be earlier and hotter'.

My guess is that it's going to be the 1990 jersey (the last of the chocolate soldiers).

Von

Juniors
Gotta say I love the Bulldogs jersey...very traditional.

And the Cowboys indigenous one also looks great.

Can I ask your guys opinion on this 2011 Roosters away one. They only wore it once or twice this season.
I am thinking of getting one, but not sure. I am curious what others think...

Last edited:

Spitty

Juniors
Penrith's heritage jersey in 2012 will not be the '91 licorice all sorts from this year. It is yet to be revealed, but quite cryptically it's because the heritage round 'is going to be earlier and hotter'.

My guess is that it's going to be the 1990 jersey (the last of the chocolate soldiers).

On Panthers. They've also confirmed that the white ribbon jersey we wore last year will be the away jersey for 2012. So the only jersey change is the heritage jersey.

Confirmed on 'Panthers Interactive' forum by the merchandise manager.

Gotta say I love the Bulldogs jersey...very traditional.

And the Cowboys indigenous one also looks great.

Can I ask your guys opinion on this 2011 Roosters away one. They only wore it once or twice this season.
I am thinking of getting one, but not sure. I am curious what others think...

(sorry not sure how to add pic...grateful if someone else can)
http://jerseys.com.au/prod2578.htm

Think I'm in the minority, but I actually like that Chooks jersey, it's an innovative jersey but doesn't scream that it's been designed by Stevie Wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts