What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

firechild

First Grade
Interesting.
The Toyota logo has lost the Toyota logo!!

The Cows heritage jersey looks good, but the grey is hardly visable with the white sponsor block over the top. Good design though.

The pink jersey is a bit "meh". Love the concept, but it doesn't quite look right to me.

Away jersey is good. Same design as the home, with the colours moved around. Nice.

As for the Indigenous jersey. If clubs are going to do it, do it like THAT!! Easily the best one I've seen! Well done!!

Agree that the indigenous jersey looks great (for an indigenous jersey) but anyone who thinks the other jerseys look good has spent way too much time cooking their brain in the townsville sun. Apart from the home jersey, the rest are horrible. The home jersey gets a pass mark...just.

devoid

Juniors
I do like the NQ jerseys -- I loved their old heritage jersey -- the blue one they often wore in the formally traditional clash with the Warriors.

sheepbender

Juniors
Agree that the indigenous jersey looks great (for an indigenous jersey) but anyone who thinks the other jerseys look good has spent way too much time cooking their brain in the townsville sun. Apart from the home jersey, the rest are horrible. The home jersey gets a pass mark...just.

Duno what your on about mate, if your gona bag something off, atleast give a reason ey..
The Cowboys home jersey is quality, other teams should take it as inspiration to not over-complicate a design..

sheepbender

Juniors
52fa024f.jpg

Its near spot on, except its been butchered by the white box around TOYOTA...

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Finally after all those years of monstrosities the Cowboys have got it right. Simple designs and they look great.

Also loving the 95 Bulldogs jersey, if only they could bring that back full time!

Trentosaurus

Juniors
I liked the Cowboys old away jersey. I don't hate the new one, but I just thought the 2011 one was better.

The Bulldogs jersey is f**king magnificent though. Will be buying. Hopefully we see it as the main design one day soon...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cowboys heritage looks great but has been murdered 10 ways to Sunday by the sponsor sizing. Removes the whole grey stripe and just looks different as a result.

Rest of the jerseys are great tbh

nqcowboy87

Bench
i prefer last years away jersey, inmy opinion the 2002-2007/2005 home and away was the best design second only to the 95 jersey, if they toned down the the gold and added a bit more gray they would be on a winner like last years away jersey

Canard

Immortal
Cowboys heritage looks great but has been murdered 10 ways to Sunday by the sponsor sizing. Removes the whole grey stripe and just looks different as a result.

Rest of the jerseys are great tbh

To big I agree.

But that photo of Payney is a bit decieving, there is at least one grey bar the sponsor logo that is scrunched up and cant be seen. (look at the photo of them all standing and you can see it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts