What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
As much as I'd like that to be true, I think that it it just the photo that makes it look blue (where the dark vertical streaks run the image looks black, where it is light it looks blue).

looks black to me......... just sayin.

Uhm, it's black.

Yeah, I've seen it again since posting that and it is black. Guess I must be colour blind or something, I instantly thought about this lol.

ah well.

Would of looked better if that was blue.

I'm still looking for the blue... :crazy:

Now you have crossed the line of funny and into smart arse territory.

lol arnt you the same dude who saw brown in the Titans jersey?

No, that wasn't me. I remember that though. lol

sheepbender

Juniors
I like the Warriors jerseys but for some reason the club going with the corporate colours of Vodafone just does sit right with me. It's almost like the ultimate sell out changing your whole club colours to that of your sponsor.
I just wish the Warriors would stick a set of colours once and for all. Thought the black and sliver was a good combination.

Seriously, once again.. Someone seems to think Vodafone has a say on the teams colours, its a coincidence!!! Hell its not even a coincidence, cos like I said, Warriors have had Red in their colours before, and before Vodafone even sponsored them..

Someone name me a team of any sport thats major sponsor has dictated their colours??

Cee 7

Juniors
Rabbitohs 2012 Alternate rabbitohs.com.au/media/images/SS12-Alternate-Jersey-Front-89bb8bac-cfe7-4a89-b1f0-677de60a6596.jpg

Rabbitohs 2012 Away rabbitohs.com.au/media/images/SS12-Away-Jersey-2c71905b-78ae-4dc2-a640-70202fd2b185.jpg

***MH***

Bench
Rabbitohs 2012 Alternate
SS12-Alternate-Jersey-Front-89bb8bac-cfe7-4a89-b1f0-677de60a6596.jpg

Rabbitohs 2012 Away
SS12-Away-Jersey-2c71905b-78ae-4dc2-a640-70202fd2b185.jpg

Interesting alternate jersey. Very AFL'ish though....

parraparraparra

Juniors
You shouldnt bully little kids timmah.

What is with the rabbits sponsors, is THE STAR just home? It took like 5 years, but I finally bought a delongi coffee machine. The sponsorship worked.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rabbitohs have split their home & away sponsorship for about 5 years.

devoid

Juniors
I thought it would be difficult to ruin the Rabbitohs jersey, but that triangle napkin on the home and away jerseys... Why do they need to mess with them? Do Souths fans like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts