What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheepbender

Juniors
Anyway, Canterbury of NZ have denied that the Warriors heritage is official.. heres a post from their Facebook page ->

Bob: why are you saying that no one has seen the design for the warriors heritage jersey? cause I sure have!!

• Canterbury of NZ Bob, what we actually said, is we will release images of the jersey first to our followers on facebook. What you have seen is not the actual jersey but a drawing which was illiegally obtained and not released by CCC. To answer a previous comment of yours, nobody outside of the Warriors and CCC have physically seen the jersey. So, the first official pictures of the jersey in the flesh will be released here first. Team CCC

parraparraparra

Juniors
Anyway, Canterbury of NZ have denied that the Warriors heritage is official.. heres a post from their Facebook page ->

Bob: why are you saying that no one has seen the design for the warriors heritage jersey? cause I sure have!!

• Canterbury of NZ Bob, what we actually said, is we will release images of the jersey first to our followers on facebook. What you have seen is not the actual jersey but a drawing which was illiegally obtained and not released by CCC. To answer a previous comment of yours, nobody outside of the Warriors and CCC have physically seen the jersey. So, the first official pictures of the jersey in the flesh will be released here first. Team CCC

That is a yes then. ;-)

Zigwaa

Bench
I still like it, but I think you're bothe right with the extra blue it's very Titans like.

I prefer the white and gold combination, was unique to the NRL.

rnb11

Juniors
I think the original NRL All Stars jersey got frowned upon for being predominantly white... playing against all indigenous... crazy really.

applesauce

Bench
If it is the "NRL" All Stars I don't understand why they don't use the colours and some of the design of the NRL logo.

A Black and White Jersey with gold and yellow trim would look great (plus represents Aus & NZ). Similar to something the Exiles have.

imagesource.php

OR

images

Just needs a bit more white.

Spitty

Juniors
Penrith:
Home confirmed, Away TBC, Heritage TBC (reported to be white version of licorice allsorts)

Away has been confirmed as the 'white ribbon' jersey. The one we wore all of last year.

Heritage has been confirmed as the white liquorice all sorts.

Confirmation is through the Panthers forum posted by the merchandise manager Shaun Mielenkamp. However the Panthers forum is on hiatus at the moment and there's nothing released in the media so I can't provide a link.

So that's a confirmed as it will get until they're released for sale.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
What do you mean it looks bad, its amazing, Ill defo be gettin one....Wish they had of gone with it as the Home jersey.. This jersey represents the team better.. but no to the yellow, its just an average photo, and a green gradient, dark to light..

It might look better with a quality picture or in person.

If it is the "NRL" All Stars I don't understand why they don't use the colours and some of the design of the NRL logo.

A Black and White Jersey with gold and yellow trim would look great (plus represents Aus & NZ). Similar to something the Exiles have.

imagesource.php

OR

images

Just needs a bit more white.

But players in the NRL are not just from Australia and New Zealand.

_Johnsy

Referee
All stars jersey is average at best, white with gold was a winner.

Warriors heritage, not a fan at all. Out of curiosity how exactly are those colours representative of the NZ warriors heritage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.