What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke

Staff member
But players in the NRL are not just from Australia and New Zealand.

The point being that the jersey is the same colours as the NRL logo, as the team represents the NRL All-Stars. The NRL logo has the black, green, gold, and white colours. They can't really have a predominantly black jersey as the Indigenous All-Stars jersey is mostly dark, so perhaps a mostly gold jersey (actual gold like they've been using instead of the wattle-yellow that people call gold) with the other colours playing a smaller role could be the way to go. As others have said, this 2012 one looks very Titan-ish, which may be a reason they chose it (the game is played on the Gold Coast).

Lambretta

First Grade
So what are the Roosters jerseys for 2012 that have been confirmed?

Same as last season for home and heritage?

parraparraparra

Juniors
A jersey that is the same colour as NRL logo would be great, cause we use telstra logo and not a proper NRL one our brand awareness is crap. A NRL All Stars jersey in NRL colours would be awesome

Tyler Durden

Juniors
New 2012 Parramatta jerseys were available at Rebel Parramatta today.

Interesting to note that there was no change to the NRL Telstra Premiership badge. Will be very interesting to see if this is different when the teams kick-off.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Just saw the wests tigers players in the most awfully designed jumper I have ever seen, surely it's not there jumper for 2012??anyone else see it on fox sports?

Deacon

First Grade
think youll find its not there jersey for 2012, its a trial/training strip. I could be wrong though

Clifferd

Coach
Yeah I was fairly certain it is only a training jersey. You were right about the awful design anyhow

innsaneink

Referee
00001292-thumbnail.jpg

this one?

Training jersey...as opposed to a training T-shirt, I guess the prices are relevant too

Not into merchandise

VictoryFC

Bench
I kind of like it. If you took out the white and just made it all yellow, it's be decent. Black and yellow with a black/orange action flash would look good.

that f**king X-Blades company needs a logo too.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Why can't the Tigers pick a basic jersey design and stick with it instead of coming up with a new shocker every two years? The only halfway decent jerseys they've had are the two original jerseys from 2000.

Last edited:

meltiger

First Grade
lol. Training gear. All your clubs have them.

Haven't figured out the idea behind yellow though, probably manufacturers idea

FWIW, we changed our jerseys last year, aren't we locked in for at least another season? Regardless of whether the club wanted to change or not

Loudstrat

Coach
The only thing that stops Wests being the jersey designers laughing stock is the abortions pumped out by Brisbane and Melbourne, especially away jumpers. The Broncos are too dumb to remember their colours ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.