What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
On the subject of the "cut off V" - I actually prefer it when it's done like this

A%20Remarkable%20Career%27%20Fittler%20Jersey_SML.jpg

As the sponsors name really does properly cut it off and it looks natural

When it's the shallow V as per some of the Super League jerseys it looks too squashed in and all wrong

I really hope the Roosters go back to have an alternative home strip with hoops - we look best when we play in the wide blue stripes like this

175546-3x2-940x627.jpg
That hooped roosters jersey is awesome, love when they pull that one out

roofromoz

First Grade
Penrith have secured a shorts sponsorship with Tooheys New, judging by the bottom of the home page on the club's website.

Also, there are rumours that Asics will replace ISC as the kit provider in 2013.

hellteam

First Grade
That white Storm jersey is great. Should be the away jersey, with the heritage jersey worn last year as the home.

sheepbender

Juniors
Seen the new Eels jersey today at Rebel... I know its been discussed before, but not sure if we came up with the Brand that was now doin the jerseys.. Based on the labelling it says "RL13" is the brand behind the jerseys, but after a Google search, Ive found nothing on them..

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Thats the old white one in their first year, I think played a couple of trials in them that year, although I dont recall them playing in the regular matches that year.

DIMEAST

Juniors
Just felt like showing off my xmas present from the missus haha. Signed by the 2012 (premiership winning) squad :)

P1000021.jpg

Lambretta

First Grade
I have to say that these are our best jerseys in some years

I really loved the home jersey and heritage from last year and the away jersey from 2009, but these ones are even better.

No sleeve sponsors and the back of jersey sponsor is cleaner, less in your face and it actually represents the club.

A minor quibble with the Easts logo on the back of the heritage jersey is that its a sticker rather than integrated into the desgin, but with the colours changing, that would be very hard to do.

If the Roosters keep the home jersey like that all season with no sleeve sponsors, then I'll be getting one for my birthday.

WAPAU

Juniors
Apart from the the easts logo thing on top of where the number go's, that jersey is the tits.

Love the look of the sleeves and the full V.

Status
Not open for further replies.