What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
That's quality Easts - full v, great sleeves and nice sponsor integration. The complete package really, it's what the fans want.

Well done and hope you stick with it.

thorson1987

Coach
Roosters home jersey 2012

385828_10150384887902616_190728797615_8597774_563784584_n.jpg

385828_10150384887917616_190728797615_8597775_378604933_n.jpg

If i was a roosters fan i would be like

90330f59_justin-timberlake-jizz-in-my-pants-12.jpg

Deadset that has to be the best jersey i have seen in a few years. Full V, sponsor integration. Almost perfect, apart from the rooster logo across the back.

Lambretta

First Grade
OTE=thorson1987;7965547]Deadset that has to be the best jersey i have seen in a few years. Full V, sponsor integration. Almost perfect, apart from the rooster logo across the back.[/QUOTE]

The logo at the top is Easts Leagues club, who are now a sponsor and the one at the bottom is Steggles our major sponsor.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
The logo at the top is Easts Leagues club, who are now a sponsor and the one at the bottom is Steggles our major sponsor.

All they gotta do now is get Red Rooster to sponsor the sleeves, and that will complete the set of sponsors with chicken logos.

thorson1987

Coach
OTE=thorson1987;7965547]Deadset that has to be the best jersey i have seen in a few years. Full V, sponsor integration. Almost perfect, apart from the rooster logo across the back.

The logo at the top is Easts Leagues club, who are now a sponsor and the one at the bottom is Steggles our major sponsor.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know, I'm just not a fan of that logo

Lambretta

First Grade
All they gotta do now is get Red Rooster to sponsor the sleeves, and that will complete the set of sponsors with chicken logos.

Ingham to sponser the away jersey with Chicken Tonight to sponser the back and Oporto to get the sleeves

Trouble is, they dont have actual chickens do they?

Nandos do - so they can get the front

This company needs to sponsor the Roosters

Bitchin_Chicken_Logo.jpg

Last edited:

LESStar58

Referee
Apologies if it's already been posted but here is the limited edition white Storm jersey to be used in the trials. On sale at Rugby Fever in Richmond. Have to wait til next pay to buy mine.

380982_334435023234195_126901767320856_1386528_11950177_n.jpg

Not unlike the 2011 heritage round jersey.

Nuke

Staff member
That home jersey would be the best in rugby league if they didn't ruin it with the V. Surely they can work the white, gold and blue in to the shirt in other ways?

I don't mind these kits, however the socks are ugly in my opinion.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Roosters jersey hasn't changed from last year - not sure what all the hoopla is about...

Gibbo

Juniors
Ingham to sponser the away jersey with Chicken Tonight to sponser the back and Oporto to get the sleeves

Trouble is, they dont have actual chickens do they?

Nandos do - so they can get the front

This company needs to sponsor the Roosters

Bitchin_Chicken_Logo.jpg

You seem to be forgetting....

early4.JPG

LESStar58

Referee
Holymoly!! That Crown logo on that Storm jersey is an absolute disgrace!

The crown could be on a background in a mix of piss yellow and puke green but hey, as long as Storm are getting a (reported) million a year in sponsorship from them, Crown can tell us to advertise the logo however they want us to. Just sayin'.

Still, the whole Storm/Crown thing seems to be the new Tigers/Herbal Life.

Just This Bloke

Juniors
I dont know what you people have against that storm jersey. its an absolute gem. the storm always look 100% better when they include gold on their uniforms. the gold collar improves the storm's look massively. without it, they look cold and dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts