What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RL1908

Bench
parra.jpg

Last edited:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I think the reason players don't swap jerseys anymore is because they treasure the jersey they accomplish achievements in.

i think this is the reason, that and selling for charity. perhaps they also reuse them where they can. realistically if you achieve somehting that means somehting to you, hanging a jersey of someone of the opposite team doesnt necessarily mena much to you.

...i wonder if andrew johns and brett finch still have each others shorts

as for the sponsorship after the gf, it looks f**king tacky - note penrith and wests, to wear a f**king t shirt at the official presentation straight after the game. plus the sponsors would want to be seen in the presentation part, but if players wnated to - after the official presentation there's nothing to stop players swapping jersey's in the sheds - but if i won a gf i wouldn't be swapping my jersey

Pierced Soul

First Grade
nice idea with the all stars jersey. deisgn still needs a lot of work and the mockup makes it look like they've tried to use the titans colours.....

be interetsing to see in the flesh

docbrown

Coach
I do think Gold & Silver are two colours/tones missing from regular NRL jerseys.

Hence why I want to see Perth wearing Red & Gold. Even the Warriors could use silver or gold instead of white.

hrundi99

First Grade
I wonder if they'll sell those? Nah, probably not viable as they won't sell enough of each.

LESStar58

Referee
Might be time for me to finally get an All Star jersey.

Just saw the Cowboys kits and they are VERY nice (apologies if already posted)

NRL-Jerseys-2012-North-Queensland-Cowboys.jpg

New-Northern-Queensland-Cowboys-Jersey-2012.jpg

New-Cowboys-Rugby-Kit-2012.jpg

Cowboys-Indigenous-NRL-Kit-2012.jpg

Love the Heritage and Indigenous kits! I've heard Melbourne will be working on an indigenous round jersey for this year as well.

beave

Coach
The heritage is fapping worthy...................... just saying :D

was hoping they would be on sale already, but the chick that runs the merch shop in the leaguesy has no idea when ISC will have them up here.............

Didgi

The heritage is fapping worthy...................... just saying :D

was hoping they would be on sale already, but the chick that runs the merch shop in the leaguesy has no idea when ISC will have them up here.............

:lol::lol: Not sure it's availability that's the problem Beave but the quantity you must want to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.