What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Manly wearing home jersey made NO sense to me, the away strip was a carbon copy of what they had in 1986 from memory. Maybe ISC is out of white fabric having used it all for Penrith's jerseys?

Warriors green heritage made no sense tonight, should've worn their home strip, which is the closest thing they have to their 2002 GF strip.

Loved the Sharks/Panthers strips though, top notch.

Will be interesting to see if Titans don the Titans-coloured seagull stripes tomorrow. I understand the Bulldogs will just play in our home jersey, then wear heritage stripes next Friday v the Rabbitohs.

Penrith's 1992 away strip, as worn tonight.

NRL+Rd+5+Panthers+v+Sharks+efHr29dRgXJl.jpg

That shirt is the best i've seen in years.

beave

Coach
Seriously, Penrith have to use that white heritage for away games and the Black one for home, they look fan-f**king-tastic.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
i dont get " My jersey clashes, I'll do heritage next week"

Um its not heritage round +1, if it doesn't work, wait till next year

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Will be interesting to see if Titans don the Titans-coloured seagull stripes tomorrow.

i doubt it as their previous one was more about displaying the currenct GC incarnations colours rather than previous franchises. especially with the financial probs they have i think searle will be holding onto the brand as long as he can

Goddo

Bench
This jersey is 95% like the "old school" jersey.

Cats bum or not at least our sponsor logo is integrated unlike some of the ugly in the way things like Melbournes.
The storms current jersey is good. The problem is it was poorly designed to incorporate their main sponsor, which is a different company anyway.

At least Crown isn't spew green like ME Bank was. The Storm will probably do a redesign that incorporates the Crown logo better next time around. The blue is one of the club colours, so it shouldn't be that hard.

GAZF

First Grade
The storms current jersey is good. The problem is it was poorly designed to incorporate their main sponsor, which is a different company anyway.

At least Crown isn't spew green like ME Bank was. The Storm will probably do a redesign that incorporates the Crown logo better next time around. The blue is one of the club colours, so it shouldn't be that hard.

I noticed on the ad boards that Crown has a horizontal logo with the logo next to the wordmark, a horizontal logo would allow them to cut a smaller part of the V out like how the Dragons and Bulldogs have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.