What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 ladder predictions

runatme

Bench
Ageing pack? We would go close to having the youngest forward pack next year

Jason Ryles - 32
JWH - 22
Mitchell Aubusson - 23
Anthony Cherrington - 23
Boyd Cordner - 19
Tom Symonds - 22
Brad Takairangi - 22
Aiden Guerra - 23
Mose Masoe - 22
FPN - 24
Martin Kennedy - 22
Lama Tasi - 21
Tinirau Arona - 22

You stupid mong we have one player in the forwards over 25 ffs two if you count the cap burglar.

Ageing pack :lol: Dickhead

pwned

Predicting a ladder for next year before this one has even finished and most of the posters follow teams who have not improved in years and won't next year either.

Losing Boyd and Gaz is no big deal have you seen those to lately Gaz has no interest and Boyd is just an arrogant turd good riddance to both of them.

I hope the Knights no what they are in for they are getting a Coach who has run out of ideas.

blaza88z

Coach
10. Brisbane - great young side, but they'll be lost without Lockyer. Second year syndrome for Griffin too

Second year syndrome for the coach now, what does he just get sick of being successful in the first year that he decides to stop coaching the team how to win?

FMD you're an idiot, you're making Bunniesmaggot look half respectable.

:lol:

goosie

Juniors
dragons to miss the eight next year and knight to finish eight and go out in straight sets in the finals.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Panthers for the spoon next year. An already average squad that will be even weaker next year, with the loss of Petero. Most teams have improved their squad for next year while the Panthers have gone backwards imo. Coote and Gordon could help them miss it, but they won't be a top 8 side.

Canberra have a trend of making the 8, then not, making it, then not etc so bet on the raiders for top 8 as early as possible after the shit year this year good value.

meercat

Juniors
1. Storm
2. Sea Eagles
3. Warriors
4. Knights
5. Cowboys
6. Dragons
7. Raiders
8. Broncos

9. Tigers
10. Titans
11. Eels
12. Souths
13. Bulldogs
14. Panthers
15. Sharks
16. Roosters

Red Bear

Referee
This is near impossible at this stage of the season but i'll hazard a guess at

Melbourne
Manly
Warriors
Tigers
Newcastle
Souths
Brisbane
Nth Qld
St George Illawarra
Roosters
Canberra
Parra
Canterbury
Gold Coast
Cronulla
Penrith

Bazal

Post Whore
Improvers

Parramatta-Esi and Willie Tonga give us strike out wide, Sandow and Roberts give us real halves. We already have a good pack...probably lacking a good hooker but will definitely be pushing for a finals spot

Penrith-Elliot is a rubbish coach and injuries to stars like Gordon have hurt them this year. They'll be better under a good coach (or two) next year

Knights-Bennett effect, they have a pretty fair side and he's a genius

Gold Coast-They have signed well, and they have some classy players already. This year is an abberation for me, they shouldn't be this bad.

Warriors-Would not be at all surprised to see them win it. McLennan is an excellent coach and they have a very good roster, with lots of youth, talent and depth

Strugglers

Souths-Without a genuine halfback they'll be exactly like Parramatta this year (although having a good coach should ensure they finish higher on the table next year than we will this year). Good pack, some talent here and there in the backs, but no direction in the halves. Sutton is useless and Reynolds is talented but it's a big ask in his rookie season to guide the side around. They'll need to cop a bad year to build for a good one IMO.

Canberra-Serious behind the scenes issues for me. There seems to be no accountability on or off the field, which is a shame as the roster boasts some talent. There doesn't seem to be a lot of heart there though...Dugan missing games with a minor strain while Tongue plays on with four varying injuries speaks volumes for me. As does Furner still being safe, and some of his selections.

Cronulla-They still rely on Gallen too much, and don't have a lot else besides. There's too many nuffies and/or kids finding their feet. They have a coach I rated as a junior coach in Flanagan, but it remains to be seen if he can coach at the top level and whether he can attract the kind of players they need to be building around talented kids like Gardner and Townsend and Kelly.

Roosters-Brian Smith syndrome. He did a great job with them last year but he has a history of falling fast and has done so this year already. They have a lot of gun youngsters in the pack but seem to have a huge attitude problem. Pearce is average, Carney is a loose cannon who may not even be there and the backs are very average. I can't see them doing a whole lot better than this year