What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

rnb11

Juniors
So Knights have hit their 10k target 23 days early, this head start should certainly mean they get their 20k ticketed members. Going great.

firechild

First Grade
Interesting that Melbourne are at the back end of the renewals given their results in 2011. Perhaps what we saw was just a peak in membership numbers in response to what occured in 2010?

RedVee

First Grade
Interesting that Melbourne are at the back end of the renewals given their results in 2011. Perhaps what we saw was just a peak in membership numbers in response to what occured in 2010?

I think Melbourne started selling the tickets later than most.

VictoryFC

Bench
If both Souths and Newcastle get 20k ticketed members then stone me. What were their exact numbers last year? The membership drive of the last few years would be exceeding expectation if they both crack it. It's really worked well as it stands. Makings of a new superclub in the Hunter.

dgsfan

Juniors
Am I correct in saying that the Knights' numbers posted here are ticketed whilst South's isn't?

Raiderdave

First Grade
Wow, huge numbers for cowboys. Unexpected.

Melbourne rebels wouldnt help.

:roll:
it doesn't give you the " actual " number .. only a % of where they are now against their total from last year ... which was under 10K

so ATM they are at about 7,000
which while being good ... is nothing to wet ones pants about either

Raiderdave

First Grade
Souths 12,788
Broncos 11,903
Knights 10,554 (ticketed)
Dragons 10,548

are the Knights selling non ticketed memberships ?:?
if so why aren't they including these in their overall numbers like everyone else

they'd probably be in front of Souths if they did , doesn't make sense to me :sarcasm:

Raiderdave

First Grade
If both Souths and Newcastle get 20k ticketed members then stone me. What were their exact numbers last year? The membership drive of the last few years would be exceeding expectation if they both crack it. It's really worked well as it stands. Makings of a new superclub in the Hunter.

I don't think Souths will get 20K ticketed ... they will probably get their 22K target overall & maybe a bit on top
but their ticketed will be about 15K

if the Knights on the other hand continue to keep up their current rate of take up
they may get very close to 20K ticketed & ova 25K all up :eek: , & wow ... yes that'd be a wonderful result.

I'd like to see the Knights end up ahead of the Swans in both memberships & average attendance ... & become the most popular single sporting franchise in NSW in 2012

good stuff
good stuff ;-)