What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yep, and it's been pretty well advertised in the last few weeks.

H.H

Juniors
Chooks 4,331.

Tracking ahead of this time last year (by about 600 I'm lead to believe), which is a good result considering what a debacle 2011 was.

Von

Juniors
I think the thing with Souths fans is, after being kicked out, they no longer take their team for granted and hence sign up so many members. Either way, gotta give credit were credit is due.

What would be good to see is Souths return to the SFS and have 20,000+ fans there every game.

Souths fans renewing season tickets basically had up until this week to renew and keep their allocated seat. That's why we've had a spike in the last week or so.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I think the thing with Souths fans is, after being kicked out, they no longer take their team for granted and hence sign up so many members. Either way, gotta give credit were credit is due.

What would be good to see is Souths return to the SFS and have 20,000+ fans there every game.

This and the fact that as we haven't had a leagues club to speak of providing any financial assistance meant that our club had to push memberships a little harder and a little earlier than most other clubs.

firechild

First Grade
Manly need to take a leaf out of Souffs' book. The Manly Leagues club provides just about no money to the club and they need to really push to get a membership level as decent as Souffs have. It's getting better (12k is the 2012 target) but would be nice to be pushing 20k each year.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Roosters shouldn't be comparing themselves to anyone expect themselves from last year. If every club increases then that is a good result. Anything more is a bonus.

Saintsified

Bench
IM fustrated at Saints cause we are lagging due to not knowing whats happening with WIN stadium games, im certain once sorted we will prop up big time.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
To be fair, it's not the Dragons fault what happens with the weather. They have a number of groups to please also with the relocation or whatever they decide to do with those matches.

firechild

First Grade
Roosters shouldn't be comparing themselves to anyone expect themselves from last year. If every club increases then that is a good result. Anything more is a bonus.

Exactly. I know Manly's figures are relatively low but they are still far better than last year's numbers so that has to be a good thing.

Easts R #1

Juniors
Exactly. I know Manly's figures are relatively low but they are still far better than last year's numbers so that has to be a good thing.
Still better is a good sign, A fair few people I know are waiting till battle of the beaches to renew memberships.

Latest posts