What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Lambretta

First Grade
Does anyone know what the deal is with the members pack that include hats, scarves etc?

I bought my membership a couple of weeks back and I seem to remember reading that any purchases before the x of Dec guarantees delivery of the pack prior to Xmas - except mine hasnt come.

Did I mis read the blurb?

rygrco

Juniors
I think the 6,500 target is fully ticketed member since they had about 9,000 members last year.
That's not true. Check out the NRL's 2011 State of the Game Report (PDF) pages 14 and 15. The Warriors total membership, ticketed and unticketed, for 2011 is 5460. Of this total, 5148 was ticketed. Until someone can show me evidence otherwise, I simply cannot believe the numbers of 8000+ total members being thrown around. That said, with evidence, I'd happily concede the point.

blukablu

Juniors
That's not true. Check out the NRL's 2011 State of the Game Report (PDF) pages 14 and 15. The Warriors total membership, ticketed and unticketed, for 2011 is 5460. Of this total, 5148 was ticketed. Until someone can show me evidence otherwise, I simply cannot believe the numbers of 8000+ total members being thrown around. That said, with evidence, I'd happily concede the point.

ladder_17032011.jpg

Taken around March from the NRL website.

rygrco

Juniors
Taken around March from the NRL website
Fair play to that then. I've re-read the State of the Game report several times over to make sure I wasn't making a mistake (and I don't think I am, as it says, quite explicity, what the total for ticketed and total non ticketed are), but you have the evidence right there. Very strange. I might have to ask the club what is up what that. Thanks for the heads up. It now makes sense why the larger number is floating around.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Fair play to that then. I've re-read the State of the Game report several times over to make sure I wasn't making a mistake (and I don't think I am, as it says, quite explicity, what the total for ticketed and total non ticketed are), but you have the evidence right there. Very strange. I might have to ask the club what is up what that. Thanks for the heads up. It now makes sense why the larger number is floating around.

the NRL needs to explain why the F'ing hell the membership numbers from their state of the game report were different to their own media releases in April ...

the raiders had just under 10,000 members in 2011
yet this state of the game report said it was 7,807 :?

the Warriors had 9K ... this report said it was under 6K
the Broncos had ova 16K in 2011 ... this report .. said it was under 15K

very confusing
:crazy:

CC_Roosters

First Grade
the NRL needs to explain why the F'ing hell the membership numbers from their state of the game report were different to their own media releases in April ...

the raiders had just under 10,000 members in 2011
yet this state of the game report said it was 7,807 :?

the Warriors had 9K ... this report said it was under 6K
the Broncos had ova 16K in 2011 ... this report .. said it was under 15K

very confusing
:crazy:

Was to do with the cut off date for sales i believe? probably any sold after the cut off were only reported by clubs

Raiderdave

First Grade
Was to do with the cut off date for sales i believe? probably any sold after the cut off were only reported by clubs

I don't think so

April 1st the raiders had 9,009 members
if the NRL was reporting the Raiders had only 7,807 in their state of the game figures

the cut of date would have been in Feburary :eek:
why wouldn't they just go to June 30th ?

Raiderdave

First Grade
anyone got a list of the ticketed membership numbers from 2011

I am having an argument with an AFL wombat who says the NRL doesn't release their numbers
I told him its his stupid sport that doesn't .. but ours does

I have 2010's ,, but not this years .. looked high n low:?

franklin2323

Immortal
Panthers - 3417. This time last year about 2500. Considering our poor 2011 I would expect we would finish on 7-8k

slipperykinchela

First Grade
15k ticketed members last year, easily being the biggest membership base.wonder what it will be in 2012 due to impact of gong stadium?

Raiderdave

First Grade
Panthers - 3417. This time last year about 2500. Considering our poor 2011 I would expect we would finish on 7-8k

thats currently more then GWS .. by about 500
I hope Gould whips Panther fans into a frenzy

the Panthers have to & can .. beat GWS for members

the Bulldogs will get to 16K
Parra will be around 13K to 14K
Tigers should get to 11 or 12K

meaning GWS will be behind all 4 Western Sydney NRL clubs
won't we ram that down their flogball throats :D

dimitri

First Grade
thats currently more then GWS .. by about 500
I hope Gould whips Panther fans into a frenzy

the Panthers have to & can .. beat GWS for members

the Bulldogs will get to 16K
Parra will be around 13K to 14K
Tigers should get to 11 or 12K

meaning GWS will be behind all 4 Western Sydney NRL clubs
won't we ram that down their flogball throats :D

Does anyone actually believe their numbers?

Today - after being so low for so long - they have magically hit the 3k mark

EXACTLY THE 3K MARK

smells like SHAM to me

Latest posts