What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

thommo4pm

Coach
I don't care which club ends up with the most members.....it's not relevant.
What is important is that all of our clubs increase and the number of fans attending games increases or watching on tv.

I'd much rather have a debate with a Rugby league fan over which club has the most members, than losing a Rugby League fan to a rival code as a member of that sport.

Mickyd39

Juniors
What is important is that all of our clubs increase and the number of fans attending games increases or watching on tv.

I'd much rather have a debate with a Rugby league fan over which club has the most members, than losing a Rugby League fan to a rival code as a member of that sport.

This.

Well said.

docbrown

Coach

Agreed. I just want to see clubs doing the best to promote themselves and the game and ensuring long term security.

my2centsworth

Juniors
You can bet your arse membership revenue for Souths would be easily comparable to other clubs - purely based on non-ticketed membership percentage being so much bigger than other clubs.

Other clubs generally are making more money off lesser sales because they're selling a greater proportion of ticketed memberships.

As for my spin? Averaging 15,700 in the only season they made the finals in 25 years... isn't good enough.

We've missed two consecutive finals series and we're still averaging between 19 and 20k in those seasons.

Bulldogs General Admission $99

Non ticketed Souths $90 supporters
$ 100 international

CC_Roosters

First Grade
It appears the reports of Parra being at 9k or above are way off. The front page of their website says 7,723

hutch

First Grade
It seems like it has been a lot quieter this year on the membership front. I remember last year there was a heap of publicity, maybe they are waiting for the club challenges.

juro

Bench

Agreed. But having this ladder showing teams ranking against each other is a great way to entice fans to take that extra step and buy a membership. Everybody wants to see their club as high up the ladder as possible.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Summer of Cricket goes much deeper into Autumn now... there will be T20 and ODI's right through February and into March, overlapping with the start of the NRL season. I think in part that's taken some focus of NRL and even AFL.

docbrown

Coach
The Summer of Cricket goes much deeper into Autumn now... there will be T20 and ODI's right through February and into March, overlapping with the start of the NRL season. I think in part that's taken some focus of NRL and even AFL.

15 One Dayers finishing on March 8th

Insane.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
15 One Dayers finishing on March 8th

Insane.
For whatever reason, just for this summer, they decided to grab a third nation and do the old tri-series again. 3 or 4 India/Sri Lanka matches will ensure a long, drawn-out and lowly attended Comm Bank Series.

Raiderdave

First Grade
are the NRL publishing a membership table like last year?

well one would assume they will
they have for several years now ... since the numbers have become at least respectable

last year the first tally was done on Jan 20th & updated weekly til about April
lets hope the first for 2012 is not too far away

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Whats doing? very very quiet.

Can only assume the NRL have been focused on the all stars for a number of weeks and any notion of memberships has been pushed aside for now

Raiderdave

First Grade
Raiders are ova 5000 according to Don Furner on canberra news just now

thats up on early Feb 2011
so thats good news

;-)

Latest posts