What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Lucky Roy

Juniors
I haven't missed a Dragons home game since I became a season ticket holder in the year 2000.

Bully for you. What about the rest of your membership? Do they attend every single game? Or is it just Souths that have this magical rule that memberships don't count if they don't turn up on game day?

jbl31649

Juniors
Before the Muswellbrook game the Knights went to pretty much every school in the upper hunter so they might get more out of that.

I currently reside here and see more Manly jerseys, then Sharkies. Considering the rival started in 1997 by the Johns brothers and Darren Albert, I reackon they'd get a bigger crowd with a Knights v Eagles trial (including the haters).

Still the Knights have done good (conditions weren't perfect with a thunderstorm), but they should continue it as a perment fixture while they still do trials.

Local council should get onto the mining companies to contribute to upgrades of Muswellbrook and Singleton footy fields.

dgsfan

Juniors
What was the charity shield crowd? Did these two club's members actually turn up to the game this time?

thommo4pm

Coach
Bully for you. What about the rest of your membership? Do they attend every single game? Or is it just Souths that have this magical rule that memberships don't count if they don't turn up on game day?

Answering the question you asked somebody else.

I couldn't care less what Souths members do with their memberships or money.

jbl31649

Juniors
21,935 from memory

Seriously one camera and televise this on a second channel. I would watch NRL trials over repeats of Sinfield(and I like), Friend, Mash, The Brady Bunch, Big Bang theory, Two and a Half Men etc.

Wonder if this would help drive memberships, especially the teams that have won..

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yep, it's just Souffs. Deal with it :)

Danish

Referee
Souths are the only club in the comp to have less people turn up to a game than they claim to have ticketed members. Happened twice last year I believe.

They are also the only team to have a crowd average for 2011 that was less than their total membership numbers.

All points to Souths having the biggest fai weather fans in the league

dgsfan

Juniors
How many ticketed members do the Dragons have? more than the 15,000 that turned up to their finals match?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I currently reside here and see more Manly jerseys, then Sharkies. Considering the rival started in 1997 by the Johns brothers and Darren Albert, I reackon they'd get a bigger crowd with a Knights v Eagles trial (including the haters).

Still the Knights have done good (conditions weren't perfect with a thunderstorm), but they should continue it as a perment fixture while they still do trials.

Local council should get onto the mining companies to contribute to upgrades of Muswellbrook and Singleton footy fields.

Muswellbrook and Singo have bigger issues than the footy fields. The kids, especially in Muswellbrook, need something to do in summer, other than sport.

unforgiven

Bench
Muswellbrook and Singo have bigger issues than the footy fields. The kids, especially in Muswellbrook, need something to do in summer, other than sport.

Yeah I agree, I remember growing up in the area and its a great place to grow up until you turn about 15. After that there is nothing to do, alot of people my age turned to drugs and a number of guys my age commited suicide. My family all still live up that way and I can tell you not much as changed.

Heritage XIII

Juniors
Seems we have discovered the QLD Reds (union) sudden increase in membership numbers. According to an article on Reds fan day in Sunday Mail, all juniors receive a 'membership' pack when they sign on for a junior club.

Given the head of the Reds is an ex AFL guy, this must be a commen ploy used by AFL clubs as well.

Smiley

Bench
Seems we have discovered the QLD Reds (union) sudden increase in membership numbers. According to an article on Reds fan day in Sunday Mail, all juniors receive a 'membership' pack when they sign on for a junior club.

Given the head of the Reds is an ex AFL guy, this must be a commen ploy used by AFL clubs as well.

I can't find the article on the courier mail website. Any chance you could scan the article?

beave

Coach
Ah the bargearse line tactics know no end it seems.......... The 'tard traits are pretty obvious eh???

Jono1987

Juniors
What was the charity shield crowd? Did these two club's members actually turn up to the game this time?

21k. Not bad for a trial aye?

Don't be hating because Souffs and Saints have more members than your club. I realise that this issue perplexes you because the Bulldogs attract larger home crowds on average but have a smaller membership base. Why don't you put that considerable intellect to use and discover why the Bulldogs have fewer members?

rnb11

Juniors
Updated today

Battle of Heavyweights
Knights 1116
Broncos 981
Rabbtitohs 863
Dragons 875

Battle of Beaches
Roosters 590
Manly 536
Sharks 414