What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Raiderdave

First Grade
From what I understand the majority of GWS memberships are 3 game packs for all the Southern Stater's living in Canberra. The sydney based membership numbers are laughable![/QUOTE

its thought that only 25% of GWS members live in Western Sydney
about 40% in Canberra
& the rest from everywhere else

so they only have about 1500 members in Western Sydney

:eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

AuDragon

Juniors
00002031-image.jpg

:crazy:

Just came back from a Gold Coast Blaze NBL game, and noticed that they were already advertising and selling their 2012/13 season tickets/memberships. I recon NRL teams should consider taking their lead and putting their season tickets on sale before the end of the season

doggzfan4lyf

Juniors
Whats the go with barely any clubs having the numbers up on the club websites? Also last year we were getting constant updates from the NRL website on all teams numbers? Anyone have an idea on current updated numbers of all teams? I can only find Dogs, Souths, Parra, Manly, Melb.

user_nat

Coach
Wasn't the Broncos goal 20k for the season?

Maybe they should sell 1 game memberships for every game (seriously).

beave

Coach
I reckon there would have been a few sent back to DFS this week after saturday nights awesome effort.

yobbo84

Coach
Very disappointing stuff from the Bulldogs, considering how cheap their memberships are and the Des Hasler factor...

Billythekid

First Grade
Hopefully most of the teams in the 80-90% range can match last years numbers. It looks like we will still see some steady growth overall.

How much do teams normally sell from this point onwards?