What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

Dragon2010

First Grade
Hayne has no concern or care this year. He looks disinterested and looks like he don't give a bloody shit.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Wing if anywhere, certainly not at fullback.

From everything I've heard (Articles, rumors and sources) fullback is between Stewart and Dugan only. Left wing is a toss up between Moz and Hayne. Centers is Jennings + Partner. Uate a certain.

gronkathon

First Grade
I cant see how they can pick Hayne.

I cant remember the last time I saw the top paid player at a club give less of a rats then Hayne

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dugan v Stewart on Sunday could be good. Both players should be up for it. Hopefully neither gets a mysterious injury tho.

Jono078

Referee
1 Josh Dugan
2 Brett Morris
3 Josh Morris
4 Jarryd Hayne
5 Akuila Uate
6 Todd Carney
7 Mitchell Pearce
8 Tim Mannah
9 Robbie Farah
10 James Tamou
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Greg Bird
13 Paul Gallen
--
14 Glenn Stewart
15 Tariq Sims
16 Tony Williams
17 Ryan Hinchcliffe

Dugan will get injured, so that will mean Morris or Hayne to fullbac and someone to centres. Don't know if I left anyone out, but I think we'll see something like that, backrowers could be any mix.

RABK

Referee
And after watching the Eels game i don't think it's fair to suggest Hayne should not be selected for NSW based on him not turning up for the Eels.

It's well known Hayne is a prima donna, he doesn't have a good reputation for a reason. He is not happy at the Eels and he won't put in until he is happy or whatever it is that is tearing the club up is gone. I'm not going to speculate or discuss the Eels problems.

For NSW Hayne will turn up.

NRL

Juniors
Can you read? I was replying to someone saying that Hayne CAN'T be picked.

303cxuh.png

Dragon2010

First Grade
I tend to agree. Eels look to have internal issues going on and Hayne seems very unhappy there and his attitude reflects that. Whether its Kearney or apparently "Players not liking him". He can and will stand up in Origin. He should be our left winger. Plain and simple.

Jason Maher

Immortal
NSW team revision 296:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Akuila Uate
6. Todd Carney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Paul Gallen (c)
9. Robbie Farah