What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

Dragon2010

First Grade
I'll admit it. If Gal is gone my confidence takes a massive nose-dive going to be a big struggle if he is out. Either way we can only wait and see.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Twitter: "Gallen felt something funny in his knee, precautionary move, will not be back tonight"

So. Nothing bad by sound of things?

Ladmate

Bench
If no Gallen, we go with 4 props instead of 3. A big loss but not irreplaceable, we have some great forwards now unlike previous years.

Raider_69

Post Whore
With his head right, Carney is the states best half
has been since his first full year at canberra.
Rubbish that he hasnt played a SOO game yet in his career. He will make up for lost time

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
i understand that it would never happen.

but as we all know the eligibility rules at the time of his original selection have him playing for QLD illegitimately.

so the fact that he has already played for QLD now override the original selection criteria?

adamkungl

Immortal
Carney was everywhere tonight. Pity about his derp wingers.

I'm praying to the old gods and the new that Gallen is ok.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I'm looking at the teams being posted in this forum.I'm then looking at the likely QLD Team:1. Billy Slater2. Darius Boyd3. Greg Inglis4. Justin Hodges5. Brent Tate6. Johnathan Thurston7. Cooper Cronk8. Matthew Scott9. Cameron Smith (c)10. Petero Civoniceva11. Nate Myles12. Sam Thaiday13. Corey ParkerBench:14. Matt Gillett15. Ben Hannant16. David Shillington17. David TaylorI don't know but i just can't see us winning it. We need an absolute blinder of a series from a couple of key players to pull it out of the hat.

zippee

Juniors
Considering
1. the gallen injury (if infact he will be unavailable)
2. all the other injuries to certain selections
3. 6 straight series losses to boot
4. indisputable underdogs status this year
maybe qld will become complacecent this year?.. just maybe :pray:

Mr Fourex

Bench
I'm looking at the teams being posted in this forum.I'm then looking at the likely QLD Team:1. Billy Slater2. Darius Boyd3. Greg Inglis4. Justin Hodges5. Brent Tate6. Johnathan Thurston7. Cooper Cronk8. Matthew Scott9. Cameron Smith (c)10. Petero Civoniceva11. Nate Myles12. Sam Thaiday13. Corey ParkerBench:14. Matt Gillett15. Ben Hannant16. David Shillington17. David TaylorI don't know but i just can't see us winning it. We need an absolute blinder of a series from a couple of key players to pull it out of the hat.

reality.jpg