What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

Jono078

Referee
haha they ganged up on poor widdle snowy
classic :lol:
Its not fair sir, they were picking on me!

Snowden isnt pressing his claims very well. Like TLL he has been given chances and blow them. He'll have to lift his game beyond that of his club form if he wants to play origin. Probably 4-5 front rowers ahead of him and TLL. Thats not including Gallen and Woods (who should be ahead of him but i favour holding him back for 12 months, throw him an 18th man spot to show he's close)
The only classic is you sucking on Tom 'Is he playing this week?' Learoyd-Lahrs' dick..

If anyone has watched every game Snowden's played this year would know what I mean by they 'ganged' up on him.

Raider_69

Post Whore
The only classic is you sucking on Tom 'Is he playing this week?' Learoyd-Lahrs' dick..

If anyone has watched every game Snowden's played this year would know what I mean by they 'ganged' up on him.

If by sucking his dick you mention stating very clearly since CvC that he was so invisible that game that he has no right being in the conversation for SOO.

"Snowden's needed in origin IMO" - :lol:

Talk about sucking c**k. You're f**king deep throating him, whilst cupping the balls with that remark.
Im sure i wouldnt have to look far back through this thread to find more examples... McManus, Snowden, Giddley, Mullen, Houston... might be easier to name the knights you havent talked up as origin candidates

Jono078

Referee
If by sucking his dick you mention stating very clearly since CvC that he was so invisible that game that he has no right being in the conversation for SOO.

"Snowden's needed in origin IMO" - :lol:

Talk about sucking c**k. You're f**king deep throating him, whilst cupping the balls with that remark.
Im sure i wouldnt have to look far back through this thread to find more examples... McManus, Snowden, Giddley, Mullen, Houston... might be easier to name the knights you havent talked up as origin candidates
Go for it mate, enjoy your time finding it.

Brett Stewart will go no where near the NSW fullback jumper based on tonight.

RABK

Referee
Glenn is looking great - his ballplaying is unreal and he is very physical in defense.

Raider_69

Post Whore
G.Stewart's ball playing i agree has been a highlight of this game, hard to leave him out of the NSW team if he's fit.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
We don't want Stewart or Dugan playing bad games, or we'll see Minif**kingchello picked.

Sticky won't pick Hayne at fullback imo. It was clear last year when Mini and Dugan got the FB spot ahead of him and it was clear this year with the 5/8 experiment

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dugan cant be trusted this season. With the way his shoulder is, he's always potentially 1 hard knock away from being out of a game. Cant have that in origin footy. He's scrubbed from 2012 imo. He'll be back in the sky blue in 2013.

Stewart hasnt looked all that impressive tbh. I favour hayne at this stage but he doesnt look all that fit.
Why not Brett Morris and go with another winger?

anjado

Juniors
We have plenty of good young props - Merrin, Mannah, Hunt, Snowden, Woods, Tamou, Tolman. We also have a few a bit older - Weyman, TLL, White, Douglas, Galloway. The problem is, the only one of those names with significant Origin experience is TLL, and even he's been in and out of the team. Basically we're at a point where we have to trust in the ability of our players and give some of them a decent run in the team. We won't begin to match Queensland's go forward if we keep chopping and changing and sitting players on the bench getting splinters in their arse.

Weyman has played 4 origin games which is the same as Learoyd-Lahrs. Which is why he shouldn't be picked due to the little impact he had. Brett White has played 8 origin games also who is another who did very little in Origin.

The selectors were right to drop Weyman he was very poor, they should never have dropped Learoyd-Lahrs though because at least he had one great origin performance.

RABK

Referee
Lewis and Bird should start ahead of Watmough. Chocs better been used up the middle against tired forwards where his mobility gets him punching holes at will.

skeepe

Immortal
Brett Stewart's biggest failing this season is his defence. If a break is made, you don't even bother watching because you know he'll miss embarrassingly.

Hayne's the man NSW need in the #1, in a woeful Eels team he has been superb.

Also, can't believe Shaun Fensom hasn't been mentioned even in passing. He's exactly the kind of player NSW need, which is his biggest problem because that's almost a guarantee he won't be picked.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Stewart Bros's should be in the team. Watmough off the bench. No doubt he's our best fullback option. Only problem playing Gkenn is we loose one player up there to sub him in and still alow Lewis to play.

Jud

Juniors
Might as well throw my thoughts into the ring.

1. Hayne
2. Ferguson
3. Jennings
4. Lawrence
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Farah
10. Tolman
11. Stewart
12. Watmough
13. Lewis
14. Fensom
15. Leahroyd-Lahrs
16. Sims
17. Mannah

18. Woods

Chook Norris

First Grade
Might as well throw my thoughts into the ring.

1. Hayne
2. Ferguson
3. Jennings
4. Lawrence
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Farah
10. Tolman
11. Stewart
12. Watmough