What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

boonboon

Juniors
My side
Hayne
Uate
Jennings
Lawrence
Morris
Carney
Pearce
Lewis
Stewart
Watmough
Gallen
Farah
Tamou

Galloway
Merrin
Sims
Gidley

So he will leave our Brett Stewart because he can't train completely yet last year Ricky picked Dean f**king Young who can barely complete one training session a week because his body is completely f**ked.

Where is the logic?

The words 'logic' and 'Stuart' should not appear in the same sentence. :crazy:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol it's going to be minichello

Minichello, Buderus, may as well pick hindmarsh, mason, Anasta and Matt king as well. Brett finch to make an Alfie langer style comeback?

Dragon2010

First Grade
*facepalm* Mini selection might be a joke but it won't be the most terrible selection. We've had worse selections. Still I think Stewart, Dugan or Hayne should be the fullback.

Bedsy. Well in a way he's a good choice. In a way Farah is the best way to go 100%.

Either way. People will complain. Let's just give jerseys to Hornby, Hindy and all the other oldies as well. Heck I think we can bring Johns out of retirement to.

Jono078

Referee
Anyone think Matt King is a shot at a wing position?

He was apart of Ricky Stuarts series win in 2005 and was probably the second best player of the series behind Johns.

Uate and King for wingers?

Big Pete

Referee
We touched on Matty King just before CvC.

As an Origin player he was already getting exposed as early as 2006. Time hasn't been kind to him and honestly he was lucky to play CvC.

roarr

Juniors
Is Ricky Stuart the only one in the world who doesn't have Hayne and Stewart as the best two fullbacks in NSW?

Pazza

First Grade
Another strong game by Tamou last night! If he can step up and perform at origin level I got a great feeling about our front row.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Brett Stewart's biggest failing this season is his defence. If a break is made, you don't even bother watching because you know he'll miss embarrassingly.

Hayne's the man NSW need in the #1, in a woeful Eels team he has been superb.

Also, can't believe Shaun Fensom hasn't been mentioned even in passing. He's exactly the kind of player NSW need, which is his biggest problem because that's almost a guarantee he won't be picked.

If he is back to his usual self when he next plays, then I'd pick him to replace the Scott injury. Can't think of a better player who can keep the ruck tight. We've got a stack of metre eaters and creativity, what we need is some strong defensive capabilities and work rate. Fensom kills both of them with one stone.

Chook Norris

First Grade
We need workers, Tolman would suit Origin better than Tamou.

Fair call about Fensom, but I can guarantee he won't play 80 mins in Origin.

Tamou has already played a test though and handled it very well?

If you're talking about workers, Tamou has more hit-ups and metres (180m more) than Tolman; tackles are about the same (+/-6); both have played 7 games

all the more reason to argue for Tamou's inclusion over Tolman?

goosie

Juniors
tamou definatly deserves a blues jersey, and tim grant is back from injury as well as jennings for tommorrow nights game. Grant could force his way towards a blues jersey if he steps up with a couple of strong efforts.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Carney did a few nice things today, a bit quiet though, think he might be our states best half, but its too risky, think we should stick with Soward or go with Hayne....

har har har

Dragon2010

First Grade
Hayne at 5/8 in Origin? :crazy: That's a match-winning tactic. I actually think Carney played fairly well? How is it a risk? He would have been there last year if it wasn't for his off-field dilemmas. So Swoard was pretty much keeping the seat warm for him.

Latest posts