What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

Dragon2010

First Grade
Wouldn't have happened if you were using an Android mate ;-)

Hahah :crazy: Off-Topic for a second. It's been weird. Sometimes not all the time though the ads sit in weird places the emoticons show up as people's avatars so it throws the pages out of whack same as the quote button. Once it loaded and every "Quote" button on the page was your avatar. It was annoying and funny at the same time.

On-Topic

Yet another massive game from Gallen. Woods was great to. I still think he is 1yr away from a jersey but it depends who Sticky wants lining up on the bench. I think Williams is up to the job personally if fit.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i was of course taking the piss

carney put on a masterclass, proved why when his head is screwed on straight hes one of, if not the games best half.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Brett Stewart's biggest failing this season is his defence. If a break is made, you don't even bother watching because you know he'll miss embarrassingly.

Hayne's the man NSW need in the #1, in a woeful Eels team he has been superb.

Also, can't believe Shaun Fensom hasn't been mentioned even in passing. He's exactly the kind of player NSW need, which is his biggest problem because that's almost a guarantee he won't be picked.

Fensom was suggested a few pages back and most agreed that he would not be a bad pick.

The Gambler

Juniors
Not sure how Fensom could possibly get a look in.

G Stewart
T Williams
A Watmough
G Bird
B Creagh
L Lewis

Two of the above names is already going to miss out.

RABK

Referee
And possibly Gallen - Stuart has said he wants to pick Gal at lock but it's up to four front rowers to ensure he can do exactly that. And when you consider Tamou, Weyman and Merrins form along with Mannahs incumbency and Woods bolter momentum it is starting to look possible that Stuart might go with 4 genuine front rowers.

The good thing about that is that i think if Gallen plays front row Creagh gets selected but if Gallen does play lock Creagh will be the one to miss out.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Well if thats true then it will nicely cover for Scotts absence too

Ill believe it when I see it though re: Gal moving out of the front row

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Poor old Luke Douglas. Always rated this guy but seems destined to be the new John Skandalis - standout for his club and deserves a shot but bogged down by his clubs poor form.

Thought Galloway had a strong game yesterday but is clearly working his way back to full fitness. Woods had another strong game but I wouldn't throw him in there for game 1 personally. Merrin & Weyman have put their hand up, Tamou seems likely to get a shot, Mannah is coming good. I think there's enough quality there to put Gallen back to lock but depends on Sticky's game plan & strategy.

Frailty

First Grade
Brett Stewart's biggest failing this season is his defence. If a break is made, you don't even bother watching because you know he'll miss embarrassingly.

Hayne's the man NSW need in the #1, in a woeful Eels team he has been superb.

Also, can't believe Shaun Fensom hasn't been mentioned even in passing. He's exactly the kind of player NSW need, which is his biggest problem because that's almost a guarantee he won't be picked.

Hayne showed some great defence when he was stepped by Liam Fulton..

Hayne's positioning and defence is horrendous. Hayne should be on the wing - if in the side at all.

goosie

Juniors
hayne's last two games have been poor, he looks like he don't want to be there. i personally wouldn't pick him for game 1

perverse

Referee
Hayne looks like he doesn't give a shit the vast majority of the time. it's been my main criticism of the bloke for years. he could be so much better.

lazy, lazy, lazy. he should still be picked on the wing, he will turn it on in origin for sure.

Latest posts