What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

Gallen should stay up front. We have far better stock in the back row than front.

Gallen
Farrah
Tamou
Lewis
Fensom
Stewart

Hinchclife
TLL
Watmough/sims
Williams

Those saying Hayne shouldn't be in the team can get the f**k outta here. It's not like Dugan or Stewart's defense was any better last weekend.

Ladmate

Bench
Monster???
Bryce Gibbs made more from memory.
165m is a good game, not monster.

Woods is only 20 or 21 years old though, and that is impressive to make 165m, especially as he makes a lot of metres consistently. Besides, Bryce Gibbs is a monster to most Tigers fans and they are missing his ruck defense this season.

Pazza

First Grade
Tim Mannah made 166 meters off 17 hit ups in the same game!

But i do agree Aaron Woods is an exciting prospect for nsw but i still think he needs a bit more FG experience before that kind of step up.

Williams, Sims, Mannah, Woods and Tamou are a great foundation for a future NSW pack!

Grail

Juniors
Hayne showed some great defence when he was stepped by Liam Fulton..

After getting left high and dry by the front line defence. No fullback would have stopped that without a minor miracle. Fulton had a saloon passage to the line thanks to Roberts.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Monster???
Bryce Gibbs made more from memory.
165m is a good game, not monster.

Bryce Gibbs would actually be fantastic at origin level, hopefully after a year and a bit of playing with him every week gallen see's this and has a word to sticky.

evil_p091280

Juniors
After getting left high and dry by the front line defence. No fullback would have stopped that without a minor miracle. Fulton had a saloon passage to the line thanks to Roberts.

B Morris would have stopped him... Just don't ask him to contest the bomb or defuse the grubber near the line...

T.T

Juniors
surely it has to be 9. farah. 14 hinchcliffe

it will have taken a couple of injuries to get there, but would be the best nsw has to offer

Dragon2010

First Grade
I think the only changes we will see now is either Sticky will run the risk and put Bedsy at hooker still. Or we get a new hooker and Hinchy or someone comes onto the bench as a utility.

P.S. Gids is gone! (It's a good thing)

Jennings and Lewis will be fit.

Boganater

Juniors
I don't think he would be that dumb, a 34 year old with a dodgy achilles. Hooker is too important a position for the structure of the team. He has to pick someone who can train and play the majority of the match. Has to be Farah or Ennis starting with Hinchy on the bench.

Jono078

Referee
Who becomes the new utility player now that Gidley is out for the season.

Anyone think this actually improves Soward's chance of staying #6 with Carney being the bench utility?

I don't even see Farah being picked on the bench, I just don't know if he has a spark in him from the bench.

Mullen could be a smokey off the bench as well. Club form has been good, has the running game and defense to play #9.

Gonna be interesting now with the injuries that have popped up, what direction we'll go.

Boganater

Juniors
No way should Carney be benched he's our best player. If Soward wasn't good enough to make the Country 17 then he won't be in Origin
1. Dugan
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. J.Morris
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Farah
10.Tamou
11. Bird
12. Lewis
13. Watmough
14. Hinchcliffe
15. Mannah
16. T Williams
17. T Sims

Jono078

Referee
Basically. Buderus will still be #9 unless I haven't picked up on how bad his injury is?

If he isn't #9 Farah will be.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Basically. Buderus will still be #9 unless I haven't picked up on how bad his injury is?

If he isn't #9 Farah will be.

From what I've heard on twitter reports say either 0 weeks or 5 weeks. But nothing is confirmed yet. He said "Just a bit sore and tight. Reason I missed the CvC. Will see how it goes". So I guess with Bedsy we wait it out?

Boganater

Juniors
From what I've heard on twitter reports say either 0 weeks or 5 weeks. But nothing is confirmed yet. He said "Just a bit sore and tight. Reason I missed the CvC. Will see how it goes". So I guess with Bedsy we wait it out?
If he can't make it to the paddock for CvC or even finish a 1st grade game how can he even attempt to play an origin series?