What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Strip ?

ozbash

Referee
320535_10150461109135100_608310099_10833303_1980777559_n.jpg

TBC...:cool:

Micistm

Bench
I don't mind that, I'd be happy to wear that.

...If I'm picked! For little waterboy or mascot or something

This may be as close as the North Sydney bears get to being back in the competition !!!

Being the bears were my first club! im pretty happy with the uniform

Juju

Juniors
damn... not sure about these jerseys... saw the mock up of the heritage, definitely don't like it.

May be different when they're actually real jerseys on players though

I think "ROOSTERS" on that pic surely the final product will tweak some stuff out or change last minute, whats wrong with the maori/pacificislander designs we have unleashed that will set us apart from the rest, i will be open to added auckland colours to it as well, needs more imagination

Juju

Juniors
Canterbury just put the home away and Jnrs strip on their facebook.
Looks great in real life on players.

devoid

Juniors
Yeah, pretty mean. Better than the drawings. Let's hope it's the same for the heritage and training...

devoid

Juniors
Heritage should've been the same design, but blue with white and green V. Maybe red piping... Never mind --

devoid

Juniors
The all red is strange -- a black and white V would've tied it in nicely. Anyways... didn't think much of their unique outfit this season either.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
vodafone must be paying heaps for the red strip along never mind the red featured on the other jerseys.

on the good side it shows you how big Carlos has got.
Either that top is two sizes to small or he guns have got even bigger

Def. bigger enough for firstgrade.

Latest posts