What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Premier League

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k Sunderland. Cost us a coveted Europa League spot (unless Tottenham derp on Sunday or Arse derp in the cup final). :sarcasm:

Game_Breaker

Coach
f**k Sunderland. Cost us a coveted Europa League spot (unless Tottenham derp on Sunday or Arse derp in the cup final). :sarcasm:

We've got our 4th place trophy and therefore in the CL, so how does losing the FA cup final change the Europa League places?

Hull and Everton are guaranteed a place, so the final spot will be given to 6th placed team if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Jimbo beat me to it

Jason Maher

Immortal
City average crowd - 47092 (98.1% capacity).

Compare that to, for example, United: average crowd - 71238 (94% capacity).

Or even your team: average crowd 44668 (98.4% capacity) - only 0.3% difference.

But don't let a good media beat up stop the "Emptyhad" bullshit.

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/PR/attend.html

That United figure is wrong. Our league average home attendance this season has been 75198. I think they've left a match out in their reckoning. http://www.stretfordend.co.uk/seasons/season2014.html

Jason Maher

Immortal
Hull will get the Europa spot regardless of whether they win the cup or not

Yeah, I misread it. 7th get Europa only if League Cup winners, and both FA Cup finalists are already qualified for Europe. They are getting rid of the runners-up fall back spot in a couple of years apparently (so presumably it'll be 5th and 6th in the league plus the two cup winners). Ah well, not sure whether Thursday night football would help us or hinder us next season anyway. The absence of European football has certainly helped Liverpool this season.

Jimbo

Immortal
Torres bags the winner at Cardiff
Liverpool lose the title
Man United draw
West Ham lose
Chelsea keep their goalscoring record

Football is healthy...

Jimbo

Immortal
article-2625515-1DBFA26E00000578-270_634x286.jpg

:lol:

saint.nick

Coach
At least we have a noteworthy history which spans back over a decade :lol: You guys never even had a history to fall back on when need be :lol:
Didn't it take you 50 years to win another league? Yes, I believe so.
You also choked the title too. Fact.

Well done City, well done. If any other team could win it I'd want it to be City.

Last edited:

Latest posts