What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Premier League

Mong

Post Whore
Soz Liverpool fans, although id prefer to see your team win the title, requiring West Ham to beat city at their place on the final day for it to happen is not the best position to leave things in.

Strange things happen on that final day though, they have won over at Man U on the final day once or twice before so you never know.

I'm not putting any $$ on it though :)

saint.nick

Coach
This is why we paid him 37 million. Obviously a long term investment. 0-0 90th minute, Downing knocks the ball down the flank, whips it in, Carroll trips over the ball 3 times, City defenders shocked with laughter, Carroll scores.

saint.nick

Coach
:lol:

Did someone actually say this?

It was encouraging to see a couple of youngsters make a good account of themselves. And Januzaj had an absolute blinder. We should be locking him down for as long as possible.

Probably.

'Real Madrid keen to sign the 'next Janujaz' this Summer'

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Citihad's title is gonna cost them quiet a bit this year, not that it will bother them too much.

saint.nick

Coach
More like Emptyhad. I saw some highlights, and I was amazed by the amount of shiny blue plastic I could see in the crowd. But that's the thing that pisses me off ^. This arab play-toy team breaking the rules will beat us to the title (admittedly we have ourselves to blame too).

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
More like Emptyhad. I saw some highlights, and I was amazed by the amount of shiny blue plastic I could see in the crowd. But that's the thing that pisses me off ^. This arab play-toy team breaking the rules will beat us to the title (admittedly we have ourselves to blame too).

City average crowd - 47092 (98.1% capacity).

Compare that to, for example, United: average crowd - 71238 (94% capacity).

Or even your team: average crowd 44668 (98.4% capacity) - only 0.3% difference.

But don't let a good media beat up stop the "Emptyhad" bullshit.

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/PR/attend.html

saint.nick

Coach
We don't need crowd averages stats to see there are visibly many empty seats at Etihad lately. Crunch game before end of season, team's going to win the league, and yet we see so relatively many empty seats on the television?

Of course United have had a lower percentage capacity, they've been shit.

I wouldn't care if it were some mid-season game against a shit team, but this is the season climax.

Haffa

As a team they sure deserve it, it's just annoying when other clubs actually play by rules, whether they're a joke or not.

UEFA's rules not the Premier League's. Which your mob has been able to ignore by not competing in Europe. If you did though your losses would mean you'd also fail to meet the criteria as it stands at the moment.