What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Premier League

Jimbo

Immortal
We have three Premier League titles nick

You have none

This was your best chance to bag one, and you bottled it

:D

Jason Maher

Immortal
A better comparison is Ryan Giggs 13 - Steven Gerrard 0. Or if you want to do a strict comparison, Gerrard debuted in our Treble season. So we've won 9 titles over the course of Gerrard's career at Liverpool.

saint.nick

Coach
A better comparison is Ryan Giggs 13 - Steven Gerrard 0. Or if you want to do a strict comparison, Gerrard debuted in our Treble season. So we've won 9 titles over the course of Gerrard's career at Liverpool.

So apparently now players are supposed to win it all by themselves :lol: With the amount of people shaking their head at that plane, you should be embarrassed

Jason Maher

Immortal
Hats off to Citeh. I think the management change was a masterstroke. Pellegrini has clearly made a massive difference.

Jason Maher

Immortal
So apparently now players are supposed to win it all by themselves :lol: With the amount of people shaking their head at that plane, you should be embarrassed

Hence the mention of Giggs, who played in all those 9 title wins. Paul Scholes as well. If you had the wit to see, I was actually helping point out how silly that banner is. Frankly it's a waste of money. Leave the classless shit to the scousers and their Munich songs.

saint.nick

Coach
You just looked like you were trying to be a little more generous to Gerrard, but whatevs. I agree. The comment about scousers and munich songs was unnecessary though.

saint.nick

Coach
Of course I did. I have no love for them as a club. I just don't despise them with the depths of my soul like I do Liverpool.

Dude, 'citeh' is mocking the mancunian accent. You follow a mancunian club with mancunian fans who naturally pronounce it the same way :lol:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Dude, 'citeh' is mocking the mancunian accent. You follow a mancunian club with mancunian fans who naturally pronounce it the same way :lol:

Well they are still soap dodgers, after all... ;-) That's also how scousers pronounce it.

I mentioned Munich because I've had a gutfull of Liverpool supporters thinking it's ok to joke anout Munich while getting deeply offended at the slightest bit of shit stirring at their team's expense. Liverpool fans definitely have the thinnest skins in England.

Mong

Post Whore
Of course I did. I have no love for them as a club. I just don't despise them with the depths of my soul like I do Liverpool.

There is no club in the PL I hate.. I don't really get that concept, some I will stir for fun I. E Leeds but hate or despise, none.

Also don't get why folk get upset when others say citeh or Man U, that's very weird.

Congrats to city, too bad Liverpool it was yours for the taking.

Bring on next season!!

Jason Maher

Immortal
Some United fans (the ones actually from Manchester, usually) get upset at Man U because it was used by opposition fans in songs mocking the dead at Munich ("Man U are..." = manure = dead people acting as fertiliser). I don't use it because I don't want to unintentionally offend members of my own team's fan base who do take it that way.

HowHigh

Coach
It was a great season to watch and if you'd told me at the start of the season that Liverpool still had a mathematical chance of winning on the final day I'd have called you crazy.
Disappointing of course to come so close but congratulations to City.

Big Sam

First Grade
Well done to City. Kept their nerve when it counted. Good on Pellegrini too for reaching the success a coach of his ability deserves.

As for us, you take that at the beginning of the season. But it could've been so much more...

Oh and the special one finished outside the top 2 for the first time in 10 seasons. Another trophyless season and he'll pretty much be unemployable.

thorson1987

Coach
It was a great season to watch and if you'd told me at the start of the season that Liverpool still had a mathematical chance of winning on the final day I'd have called you crazy.
Disappointing of course to come so close but congratulations to City.

This

Well done to City. Kept their nerve when it counted. Good on Pellegrini too for reaching the success a coach of his ability deserves.

As for us, you take that at the beginning of the season. But it could've been so much more...

Oh and the special one finished outside the top 2 for the first time in 10 seasons. Another trophyless season and he'll pretty much be unemployable.

If it was any other manager, they would have been show the door after the full time whistle

Last edited: