What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 UEFA Champions League

Tyrone Biggums

Juniors
You can take the boy from Hibs but you can't take the Hibs from the boy, he's a thuggish idiot deep down! But it wasn't worthy of a red.

Özil's goal was spectacular, the control on that strike was ridiculous. If Real don't win tonight there will be a bunch of Spanish gypsies in London kidnapping him to return him to Spain.

Even if they offered 42.5 mill and Gareth Bale i'd turn it down.

BDR

First Grade
Bayern bossing Man City all over the park Wonderful goal from Ribery.

Helmet Man

Juniors
Man City got destroyed for majority of the whole game. Ribery's goal was fantastic.

I would love to see Barca vs Bayern. Since Bayern are playing more tiki taka style football, it will interesting to see Barca get a taste of their own medicine. And it would be good to see how Bayern come up against Barca's direct style of football.

Big Sam

First Grade
I love the irony of Wireman continually bagging BL defences yet it is a BL club that is the beneficiary of some shitty Shitty defence.

Manchester Shittyhad were embarrassed on the pitch but off it as well :lol: were the Shittyhad fans on a silent protest?

I also love the people who say Bale is the third best in the world :lol: there's three wingers at Bayern alone that are better than him

Helmet Man

Juniors
Casillas is too good to be benched every league game. He had a superb match. But I would hate to be the coach because Diego Lopez has also been outstanding. I think best thing to do sell one of them because Casillas deserves to be playing full-time and so does Lopez.

Also Benzema's time seems to closing in on him. He is trying hard no doubt about it. I saw the 'distance covered' for Benzema and it was just a touch under 10 kilometres. Average distance covered in his team was 8.5 kilometres. It does imply that he is trying, so no one can question that he is being lazy and not trying but he just isn't being effective enough.

Morata has been good with his limited game time. He deserves to be starting. Also a real questionable choice by Ancelloti to bench Isco and put Illaramendi at CAM.

I didn't realise Robbie Kruse played for Bayern :?

Oh, and Joe Hart is f**king garbage. How is this guy rated by English fans as world class? This guy makes more embarrassing errors than Zeljko Kalac

Helmet Man

Juniors
Joe Hart is terrible.

It is always funny listening to Kalac's comments. He is very harsh critic yet he himself was a very below par player.

Helmet Man

Juniors
Its like telling someone off for being a real shit driver but you yourself don't even have a drivers license.

Angel Di Maria is world class when he wants to be.

How come Juventus are playing garbage? Struggled against København now against Gala.

Casillas is too good to be benched every league game. He had a superb match. But I would hate to be the coach because Diego Lopez has also been outstanding. I think best thing to do sell one of them because Casillas deserves to be playing full-time and so does Lopez.

Also Benzema's time seems to closing in on him. He is trying hard no doubt about it. I saw the 'distance covered' for Benzema and it was just a touch under 10 kilometres. Average distance covered in his team was 8.5 kilometres. It does imply that he is trying, so no one can question that he is being lazy and not trying but he just isn't being effective enough.

Morata has been good with his limited game time. He deserves to be starting. Also a real questionable choice by Ancelloti to bench Isco and put Illaramendi at CAM.

Benzema's effectiveness came from off the ball runs this morning and Casillas became too much of a trouble maker recently under Mourinho.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Angel has some of the best footwork I've seen - he even has the potential to put Messi on show. The only problem I've found with him in years gone by is his execution, but he looks like he's been working on that recently.

Helmet Man

Juniors
Angel has some of the best footwork I've seen - he even has the potential to put Messi on show. The only problem I've found with him in years gone by is his execution, but he looks like he's been working on that recently.

Yeah he is very talented. Possesses wonderful footwork. But then there are times where he just goes missing in games, although this season so far that hasn't been a problem. He also has a very good workrate in defence.

He also does the best lobbed through balls.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Beating Dortmund would announce us as a serious threat. Winning the group of death would force the rest of Europe to think of us as one of the top 4 or 5 contenders.

LOL

Doofmund have played garbage lately. Hummels has been as spastic on the field as you are on the forums. Anything but a win is embarrassing for arsenal.

Latest posts