What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 UEFA Champions League

Sir Biffo

Bench
I love loling at Wenger as much as the next person but I think if Arsenal get another striker in who isn't Torres or from Ligue 2 they can go through the group stage. I saw a rumour in the UK trash today that they were going to pick up Benzema and Ozil, semi believable because Real need to offload to afford Bale which is surely happening now, but then again they both have said they wont leave ...

Big Sam

First Grade
Would you believe that this week's match between Barca and Ajax is the first ever competitive match between the clubs?

For all their shared traits (e.g. Cruyff), it's remarkable that they've never formally met in over 100 years of football.

Sir Biffo

Bench
I follow Scottish football quite closely and if you believe all the red top papers there Milan are shitting themselves at the prospect of tomorrows game at home to Celtic :lol: I guess Mario Balotelli is just nothing compared to the power and guile of Anthony Stokes.

shiznit

Coach
Good win this morning...

f**king great to see Rooney scoring goals and Kagawa actually on the pitch.

Big Sam

First Grade
Robbie Kruse got 15 mins for Leverkusen at OT.

No real shocks this morning except for Juve dropping points in Denmark.

WireMan

Bench
Good win this morning...

f**king great to see Rooney scoring goals and Kagawa actually on the pitch.

Yeh it was a good performance.

Kagawa still looks unfit, i doubt he will play on Sunday. Rooney is a beast.

Nice to see the third best team in the Bundesliga once again proving no one in that league is capable of defending, Palace were better last week end.

Dortmund haven't got shit without Gundogan. Time for a new team football hipsters.

Oh yeah, with Barca's mauling of Ajax, Dundee Utd remain the only team with a 100% record over Barca.

Nice to see once again the Swiss teams proving too much to handle for EPL show ponies too.

Latest posts