What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach
Huddersfield away reminds me of

00034994-leadimage.jpg

ShaneO85

Juniors
Hope you're all sitting down... Here are a couple new SL shirts. And you lot thought the Broncs jersey this year was bad!!!

Widnes away:
20161.jpg

Hudds away:
7467.jpg
Widnes looks like a t20 cricket shirt

Huddresfield is just the dark knight rises melbourne storm jersey isn't it. Both made by kooga if i'm not mistaken? Lazy bastards just rehashed it. Haha.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's amazing how no matter how many times people point out how condescending you are, you continue to make posts like this. Unbelievable.

Yep diesel it's legit and looks great.

And yet you continue to possess the same quality in calling me out on what you perceive to be condescension.

If you can think of a non-condescending way to tell someone that something's already been posted, I'd love to hear it.

gzerounian

Juniors
This was the photo SBS website used yesterday for the news that Greg Bird will co captain the Titans. Obviously a stock photo of him in a training jersey but even this training jersey would have looked quite decent as their new strip for 2013 instead of the "you know what" they did come up with.

qzezaf.jpg

ShaneO85

Juniors
This was the photo SBS website used yesterday for the news that Greg Bird will co captain the Titans. Obviously a stock photo of him in a training jersey but even this training jersey would have looked quite decent as their new strip for 2013 instead of the "you know what" they did come up with.

qzezaf.jpg

training jerseys don't usually have the NRL logo on the right breast. Not sure what this jersey is? Anyone know?

Clarke

Juniors
It's amazing how no matter how many times people point out how condescending you are, you continue to make posts like this. Unbelievable.

Yep, spot on the money.

156137_473852612656551_229209303_n.jpg

Cheers,
Matty

worst pink panthers jersey ever!

The bottom of it look very similar to the Sydney Sixers.

Hudds away:
7467.jpg

What wrong with this jersey?

Other than the European tradition of including your colours on your away jersey.

gzerounian

Juniors
training jerseys don't usually have the NRL logo on the right breast. Not sure what this jersey is? Anyone know?

I know you are right however Gold Coast have a history of putting the NRL logo on their training jersey.

Also Parra, Tigers and Sharks all have training jerseys with NRL logos on them this year.

Here is a more recent Titans training jersey with NRL logo.

154klec.jpg

ShaneO85

Juniors
With the NRL logo on jerseys, I have a feeling the eels might have the nrl logo on it because it is being in worn in the trial matches. I saw one website listed it as the training/trial match jersey. Didn't know the others had the logo on training kit.

That Huddersfield jersey would be a perfectly good storm jersey. I'm very partial to the purple, navy and gold but a lightning bolt design like that would be a massive upgrade on 99% of the strips the storm have worn.

Prometheus

Juniors
With the NRL logo on jerseys, I have a feeling the eels might have the nrl logo on it because it is being in worn in the trial matches. I saw one website listed it as the training/trial match jersey.

Clubs don't have to wear the NRL badges during trial matches.

CsJersey2013.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
If this is legit?

It was released over a month ago :crazy:

If you can think of a non-condescending way to tell someone that something's already been posted, I'd love to hear it.

Sure happy to help.

a) he didn't NEED to be told it was released a month ago, it's irrelevant. He asked if it was legit. So an adequate response is what I posted, "Yeah mate it's legit. I agree it looks great". To which diesel said "Thanks"
b) by stressing it was released 'over a month ago' suggests it should be common knowledge. Well, over a month ago was the lead in to Christmas. Some people are busy with shopping and parties. We had to create a new jersey thread due to the huge volume of posts. Very very reasonable that someone wouldn't have seen it, esp if they're not a fanatical follower of the thread.
C) the emoticon you used, which are designed to convey the tone of your post, it achieved by putting a semi colon on either side the the word "crazy". It is not crazy to ask if a new jersey design you haven't seen is legit. It's very reasonable. I would say with fair certainty that 98% of NRL fans have not seen new designs. 90% will probably not notice the change even when season starts.

If you want one take home lesson, lose this :crazy:
It only makes you seem like a condescending tool

Status
Not open for further replies.