What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mn_tibor

Juniors
Even if less advertising spots meant prices were higher, doesn't mean those sponsors could afford or wished to pay that higher rate for advertising. Having more sponsor spaces for less value probably attracts more sponsors total to the game. Having less/more expensive may mean teams can't find any sponsors.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Shouldn't be when we have 4 more places to sell advertising and the primary being 5 times the size. Obviously the NRL clubs can't sell their own worth.

Sponsorship isn't limited to jerseys.

The AFL also have two more clubs...

applesauce

Bench
Sponsorship isn't limited to jerseys.

The AFL also have two more clubs...

It was a relative measure.... What does 18 v 16 mean when it is club average?

If anything GWS and GCS bring down the average as they have no supporter base.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
In what way?

They both attracted sponsorship quickly and easily.

Meanwhile we've had long-established clubs struggling to get sponsors lined up til mid-season in some cases.

applesauce

Bench
In what way?

They both attracted sponsorship quickly and easily.

Meanwhile we've had long-established clubs struggling to get sponsors lined up til mid-season in some cases.

If that's the case I stand by my original statement... Obviously the NRL clubs can't sell their own worth.

Saint Doc

Coach
It would seem away jersey confirmed

STIJER13-113711351659903_1.jpg

http://www.nrlstore.com.au/shop/pro...-dragons-2013-away-jersey-adult-preorder.html

Both links now dead. I think someone got a nasty call from DragonsHQ

new Wigan jersey. Nice. Apparently Wigan are in a cycle of two traditional jerseys and an experimental one next year... This one is the second one, last years was cherry and white with narrow hoops.

Tomkins%202013%20Kit%20Web%20Image.jpg

GAZF

First Grade
St Helens: Black unnceessary
Wigan: NICE
Manly: Expected, I don't like the V
Eels: Looks like an Eels-Dogs merger

GAZF

First Grade
Also strange to see that the NRL corporate logo is on the Eels jersey. Could replicas be different to on-field jerseys?

GAZF

First Grade
Just noticed that the Blades logos are turned 90 degrees on the sleeves of the Eels jersey, not great for their visibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.