What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippikat

Bench
2013 Tigers alternate:

TIGJER1352507704_1.jpg

beave

Coach
Its probably the best tigers jersey in years......... Which isn't really saying much but at least it's a start.

elevenstraight

Juniors
You don't know what you're talking about. The red V on the Reebok jerseys are exactly the same width as they were on the old Classic jerseys. I have both and just checked.

Ok I'll rephrase that then. It seems too thin. There is a hell of a lot more white between the V and the collar then there used to be. Maybe it's the tight fit jerseys and no collar thing that's happening these days. Either way it looks shit house to me

Prometheus

Juniors
You sure its not a training jersey?

Training jerseys tend not to have the NRL badge on them.

Ok I'll rephrase that then. It seems too thin. There is a hell of a lot more white between the V and the collar then there used to be. Maybe it's the tight fit jerseys and no collar thing that's happening these days. Either way it looks shit house to me

The reason it seems that way is probably because the V has a steeper angle and the white sponsor's box was moved higher up to where the two sides of the V meet. That is why you can now see the V's point below the sponsor. But it was Adidas who made those changes to begin with. Reebok have only moved the sponsor slightly further up. So if you don't like it, Reebok really isn't who you should be blaming.

DragonsJerseys.jpg

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade
Yes I know. What does that have to do with anything? The two operate independently.

Did you fail to notice the term "tend not to" in my post?

Parjer1351754080_1.jpg

Did you fail to notice that there is now a precedent set for next year? Could be either since the Sharks and Eels are kitted by Blades. There's no sleeve sponsors but there is a jock tag (Sharks don't have one but Eels do).

innsaneink

Referee
Boring. Surely the point of an alternate is to make sure it is totally different? Which opposition would the Tigers home jersey clash with and would this look much different?
Purely another gouge item....like this years probably only used for trials and training

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Boring. Surely the point of an alternate is to make sure it is totally different? Which opposition would the Tigers home jersey clash with and would this look much different?

:?

WT_2012_jersey_home-500x500.jpg
TIGJER1352507704_1.jpg

Maybe my eyes are funny, but they look quite different.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
I think it's actually damaging the game by the WT board refusing to use two of the most famous jerseys in Aus sport and instead coming up with this absolute junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts