What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Seems like the NRL is finally catching on to the old AFL plan of inflating numbers...

Im hearing reports of Broncos and Souths being over 25k by kick off day... bout time

in Melbourne you all but walk past the collingwood home ground they count you as a member...

matrightyeh

Juniors
sweet thanks guys
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

CC_Roosters

First Grade
If the dragons do get 20k that would be fantastic and telling of where membership is heading with the lack of expectation for the club on field in 2013. Strange how the bulldogs still lag behind south's and dragons in this area so they need to put a real effort in this year to get close to 20k where they should be.

Any news on titans cowboys panthers roosters etc. I.e those who don't have a counter on their sites?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Dragons numbers are a surprise,i wouldn't have thought fans would to to optimistic about there chances next year

cleary89

Coach
Suburban ground means people want to keep their seats. I renewed and live in london... Keeping that seat till i die

Stagger Lee

Bench
Suburban ground means people want to keep their seats. I renewed and live in london... Keeping that seat till i die

Exactly!!!

Suburban grounds = less seats available = more need to renew/become member to get those limited seats.

better not get off topic ....:eek:

I would be very happy with the dragons getting 15,000 before the season start given the doom and gloom surrounding the club.

Latest posts