What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Personally anyone who has a go at anything to do with south’s I take a bit personal again RU OK
I’m pleased you’re letting it out Eric.

Latrell is not Souths, he’s on his own course.

Check him out:

139CD541-3400-4687-BDC9-FA6FDFFC7122.jpeg

He couldn’t care less about Souths. Not a tinkers cuss.

If he cared about South’s he would have mended his ways years ago.

That’s why SSR and others want him gone. They figure the club needs players who have some capacity to put the clubs interests before their own. Players who think of all the support the club, it’s members and fans give them day in and day out.

And I agree with them.

Latrell has been having a lend for a long long time.

Last edited:

Check him out:

View attachment 92813

That’s why SSR and others want him gone. They figure the club needs players who have some capacity to put the clubs interests before their own. Players who think of all the support the club, it’s members and fans give them day in and day out.

And I agree with them.

Well said TSP cheers cobber.

Eric the great

Juniors

Check him out:

View attachment 92813

And I agree with them.

you don’t sound like you ok SSR is a toss he is right up you alley and again RUOK cobber

you don’t sound like you ok SSR is a toss he is right up you alley and again RUOK cobber
You’ve abused someone else now.

SSR goes pretty well I think.

Historically, Latrell has frequently managed to get himself suspended especially during clutch periods.

And who could forget his wonderful act of sportsmanship in breaking Manus face into little pieces?

And years later, his dwindling and brain dead fans are still running around abusing people who are just telling the truth about him.

That he’s a poster boy and role model for on line bullies and creeps makes complete sense.

Here he is helping South’s and the game:

46D1474C-F28E-440B-A8D7-EB4C445A9F5E.jpeg

Historically, Latrell has frequently managed to get himself suspended especially during clutch periods.

And who could forget his wonderful act of sportsmanship in breaking Manus face into little pieces?

And years later, his dwindling and brain dead fans are still running around abusing people who are just telling the truth about him.

That he’s a poster boy and role model for on line bullies and creeps makes complete sense.

TSP i have Eric the egg on ignore long ago.

Eric the great

Juniors

Hey cobber can I call you cobber I’m still worried about you I’m not gunna give up on you until you say your ok cobber

TSP i have Eric the egg on ignore long ago.
Fair enough.

It seems to me that people who support South’s or who like Souths or are even neutral, don’t think much of Latrell.

I reckon he’s been told hundreds of times to pull his head in. And his best games have come when he was settled and behaving himself, until the next lapse.

And what happens is, the inner Latrell eventually emerges and screws everything up again. And the pattern repeats.

And South’s have basically had a policy of appeasement and forgiveness so he hasn’t learned anything and keeps disrespecting everyone trying to help him.

And a lot of fans of other clubs now think he’s some kind of circus sideshow clown figure and we all wait for him to be stupid again impose further hardship on you.

I think the club has to step up and think about it’s fans and members and the punishment he’s dishing out on you unimpeded and it seems, with their blessing. It’s just bizzare.

He’s become a running joke in the NRL. He plays for the blues, everyone knows he’s only there temporarily.

Soon his career will end and he will regret how he wasted it and all the people he let down.

He will turn into another post career Willie Mason. Someone you cross the street to avoid.

Last edited:

Eric the great

Juniors
Fair enough.

It seems to me that people who support South’s or who like Souths or are even neutral, don’t think much of Latrell.

I reckon he’s been told hundreds of times to pull his head in. And his best games have come when he was settled and behaving himself, until the next lapse.

And what happens is, the inner Latrell eventually emerges and screws everything up again. And the pattern repeats.

And South’s have basically had a policy of appeasement and forgiveness so he hasn’t learned anything and keeps disrespecting everyone trying to help him.

And a lot of fans of other clubs now think he’s some kind of circus sideshow clown figure and we all wait for him to be stupid again impose further hardship on you.

I think the club has to step up and think about it’s fans and members and the punishment he’s dishing out on you unimpeded and it seems, with their blessing. It’s just Bizarre!
Eric the egg I like that lol you haven’t mentioned if I can call you cobber if your not ok reach out don’t be ashamed just man up and let it all out as I said I won’t give up on you cobber ps don’t worry what fans at other clubs are thinking they are all haters of south’s anyhow

Fair enough.

I think the club has to step up and think about it’s fans and members and the punishment he’s dishing out on you unimpeded and it seems, with their blessing. It’s just bizzare.

He’s become a running joke in the NRL. He plays for the blues, everyone knows he’s only there temporarily.

Soon his career will end and he will regret how he wasted it and all the people he let down.

He will turn into another post career Willie Mason. Someone you cross the street to avoid.

Correct TSP.

Jaxson showed glimpses of talent but also struggled with consistent effort and some of the disciplines of the game such as being solid under the high ball and knowing when to come in and when to stay out in defence.

Wouldn't surprise me if Wayne brought him back for depth if he felt he could iron out the kinks in Jaxson's game but I am not hoping that he does.

p.s. loved his "moonwalk" try in the 2021 prelim against Manly. That was amazing.

Speedster paulo is a dud good 4 the regi's only mate i like you and TSP I hope you both can bury the hatchet fella's...

speedster

Juniors
Speedster paulo is a dud good 4 the regi's only mate i like you and TSP I hope you both can bury the hatchet fella's...
Well, if he can do more than just come into our forums and continuously bag one of our best players ad nauseum like a broken record like it's somehow personal , maybe I might read past the 1st line of his posts. Otherwise, I hope the 2 of you will be happy together.

Latest posts