What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

cleary89

Coach
Gotta say Saints numbers are exceptionally good considering their prospects this year.Shows how loyal the die-hards are. At the same time think some of your supporters are on suicide watch already....stuck my nose in a few clubs forums to see what they were feeling pre 2013 and Saints forum was quite negative and even depressing. At least give them a chance to fail before writing them off..... they may surprise a few people along the way.

Its a joke ay. No wonder other supporters put so much shit on us when half the forum is saying things like "idont want 2014 to be like2013" before a ball has been kicked in 2013.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
We seem to growing at 100-200 a day this week. I think RWB could be right in us giving the 12k a nudge before kick off next week.

Dread

Juniors
541519_10151455262068360_193787966_n.jpg

Sharks have cracked 8000.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Where is the growth in queensland going to come from, all 3 clubs look to be maxed out in terms of crowds and members.

Already this season, 5 of 9 sydney clubs have surpassed last years total (Sharks, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Bulldogs, Parra).

LineBall

Juniors
For Broncos fans - how much does the number of Friday Night Football games put you off buying a membership? It has got to have some effect - particularly if you have young kids and you only get a couple of afternoon home games during the year.

tumbidragon

First Grade
The mighty Eels have cracked 13k.
Gota admire Eels fans. Show up in droves no matter how bad the side is traveling. Hopefully the players on the field can reward your loyalty and give you guys a lot to cheers about in 2013 ;-) Melb. seem to have had great growth over the past 3 years. Good to see the Tigs finally start to climb up towards 10K. Anything less than 12-13K for a club steeped in such wonderful history, and with the recent success of the tigers should not be on. 6 DAYS TO GO!!!

Lambretta

First Grade
Where is the growth in queensland going to come from, all 3 clubs look to be maxed out in terms of crowds and members.

Already this season, 5 of 9 sydney clubs have surpassed last years total (Sharks, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Bulldogs, Parra).

Have we already surpassed lasts years total?
I thought we were over 10,000 last year

siv

First Grade
Broncos last year had a late surge from 17k in Feb to 26k

What triggered this ?

eg 3 match memberships ?

some11

Referee
For Broncos fans - how much does the number of Friday Night Football games put you off buying a membership? It has got to have some effect - particularly if you have young kids and you only get a couple of afternoon home games during the year.

I know a bunch of people who would be members if not for the amount of Friday night games scheduled by Channel 9.

I renewed for my 5th year and I'd much rather some variety in the schedule, give some bloody FTA games to the Cowboys or Titans since it looks like we're in for another lean year.

Latest posts