What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

Amazing the Eels are on the rise despite wooden spoon last year, imagine if they get a top 4 this year wouldn't be surprise if they go 20k+ next year if they was to occur somehow, someway. As for the Cowboys it be nice if we can crack 10k by season start surely considering this is the best squad that is assembled since it's inception.

Broncos is just :roll: for a one-team town and being the number one code truly disappointing numbers.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Broncos need to get their hands in their pockets and make a couple of big name signings. For the biggest club in the comp their transfer market forays have been very low key.

Raiderdave

First Grade
3% increase for Roosters - so much for the $BW effect

their 2012 tally was up until June 30th

if they start well .... they'll pick up several thousand more members in the next month to 6 weeks
meaning a 20 to 25% increase on 2012.

and Roosters officials are confident they'll average over 18,000 this year
so
SBW has paid for himself through increased gate & membership monies alone.

Perth Red

Post Whore
their 2012 tally was up until June 30th

if they start well .... they'll pick up several thousand more members in the next month to 6 weeks
meaning a 20 to 25% increase on 2012.

and Roosters officials are confident they'll average over 18,000 this year
so
SBW has paid for himself through increased gate & membership monies alone.

I can see non ticketed or 3 game meberships continue to be bought as the season goes on but full ticketed memberships would surely dry up after Rd1? I think clubs should have to define their membership numbers into full ticketed and other. A team with 10K full ticketed and 2K non ticketed is doing better than a team with 5k full ticketed and 15k non ticketed imo.

H.H

Juniors
I can see non ticketed or 3 game meberships continue to be bought as the season goes on but full ticketed memberships would surely dry up after Rd1? I think clubs should have to define their membership numbers into full ticketed and other. A team with 10K full ticketed and 2K non ticketed is doing better than a team with 5k full ticketed and 15k non ticketed imo.
I don't pay too much attention around here but have noticed you do cop a hard time...I've always wondered why...until now.

We're almost 30% up on this exact time last year....after 2 horrible seasons, why would that be?

Far out.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Broncos is just :roll: for a one-team town and being the number one code truly disappointing numbers.

The Broncos have pretty stiff competition from the Reds now days mate. That and the fact that the team is looking pretty un-competitive for 2013 would see numbers drop from last year

dogslife

Coach
The Reds are just the biggest bandwagon in town at the moment. 10 years ago it was the Lions, then the Broncos regained control, now it's the Reds. Broncs just need to win a premiership and they'll be back!

What did the strategic plan set out as the target growth rate for club memberships? 14%? Have any clubs reached that target yet?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
There was a table as of last Friday in today's paper.

From memory the Bulldogs, Rabbitohs and two other clubs had surpassed 2012 totals. There were a couple lagging behind.

Latest posts