What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I quickly put this very poor effort at coping slm9's work. the information out there is very average and half the teams don't appear to be updating. what I did find puts the total at 222k but I'd say it's over 225k if some of these teams could be updated.

update 1 7.jpg

Last edited:

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I've put in a bit of effort and completely copied slm9's work.

if anyone has correct or updated numbers please let me know and we can try to get this as accurate as possible.

Pretty sure they announced 14,000 members on Monday night but it's hard to tell with shitty SFS speakers.

14k members
20k crowd average

Doing nicely :D memberships have been on the rise they really started putting in effort about 5 years and this year is definitely the best membership kit. The membership club is an awesome idea too, not long until I get my 10 year ring. They had cocktail parties for the each long term member club, pretty cool. Got invited but on a Monday night it's hard to do.

Danish

Referee
I'm a few years off my 10 year ring. For some reason they had the wife and I down as 4 year members despite being members since 2006... Had to fill out a stat dec to change it! Got my Freddy membership badge though in the end!

It's definitely a great incentive

I'm a few years off my 10 year ring. For some reason they had the wife and I down as 4 year members despite being members since 2006... Had to fill out a stat dec to change it! Got my Freddy membership badge though in the end!

It's definitely a great incentive

Have to agree. It's like an 'eternity' ring for blokes. I'm still 6 years off getting one though.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Pretty sure they announced 14,000 members on Monday night but it's hard to tell with shitty SFS speakers.

14k members

any member emails, tweets or websites that show this? the official website still says 13751.

I've updated the sharks numbers. great effort at almost doubling members.

H.H

Juniors

14k members
20k crowd average

Doing nicely :D memberships have been on the rise they really started putting in effort about 5 years and this year is definitely the best membership kit. The membership club is an awesome idea too, not long until I get my 10 year ring. They had cocktail parties for the each long term member club, pretty cool. Got invited but on a Monday night it's hard to do.
Yeah I heard that too, but couldn't tell for sure either.

The 13,751 number on the website has been there for weeks so I'd say we'd have cracked 14k by now. They're flogging 2 game memberships at the moment so should sell a few more.

If I'm not mistaken, we're one of only 3 clubs wh have increased their membership for 5 consecutive years. Great effort and we should be able to grow it again next year.

What's this membership ring? I'm in my 12th straight season and got the Jack Gibson patch which was cool, but no ring?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I personally think the patches are a better idea. You can sow the onto a jersey or a scarf and wear them to games. Sadly I don't come close to qualifying. I move a lot and just buy the local membership. I'm only in the first year of a Wollongong membership. Oh we'll :(

Yeah the patches are cool. Going to buy the Hastings patch and sew that and my Fittler patch on to my jersey.

H.H that's awesome we have increases each year for 5 years. When I moved from GA ticket to a reserved seat in 2008 we were aiming for 5,000 now we aren't far away from 15,000.

Those mid year memberships are great too. I got mine in 06 them upgraded in 07 then 08 so hopefully that can convince more fans to join from the start.

any member emails, tweets or websites that show this? the official website still says 13751.

I've updated the sharks numbers. great effort at almost doubling members.

As I already said, it was announced at the game.

DC_fan

Coach
00086469-leadimage.jpg

Great pic

Latest posts