What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

Perth Red

Post Whore
Its a common thing in Coastal Areas around the world in other sports too, Even the Coastal teams in the NFL don't fill their stadiums, Must be because there are better things to do

Perth must be an exception, apart from the poorly run glory all other Perth clubs do well for crowds.

Von

Juniors
Chooks @ 13,113

Not bad eh Rebecca Wilson?

I, and many other Roosters members are STILL waiting for that apology in your column!!

Swamp

Juniors
Must be over 220,000 by now. It seems most club's figures are still going up incremently.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Hopefully the club build next year membership drive around getting 20k. Maybe invoke the rivalry with souths and the fact they have over 25k

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Are there any or does anyone have an up-to-date tally of current membership numbers?

There seems to be some significant increases since we last saw one.

Hopefully the club build next year membership drive around getting 20k. Maybe invoke the rivalry with souths and the fact they have over 25k

The one good thing about Souths' membership success is that it's forced our club to do something. In fact, a lot of clubs have gotten of their arses.
Easts were lazy in the marketing department when Souths were a basket case.
We've been steady the last couple of years but now we need to pick it up gear. 20k is ambitious and exactly the kind of target we should settings ourselves. Your suggestion above has merit.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Souths rate of increase seems to have increased in the past week since they were approaching and passed 25k. Well done indeed.

15k isn't out of the question for us if can maintain this form before origin begins

Saint Doc

Coach
Dragons pushing to crack 20,000. Have released two new membership options

- red V trilogy: choose any 3 remaining home games (all categories)
- new red V set of 6: choose any 3 remaining home games PLUS GA Ticket to ANZ vs dogs, Souths and eels

00075016-leadimage.png

Last edited:

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Great inititive by the dragons hopefully they crack 20k again! Still think the bulldogs haven't capitalised on last season's success in terms of membership, was sure they would surge to 20k

Diesel

Referee
Where is the list of clubs and membership numbers? I've only found the numbers for February 2013

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Where is the list of clubs and membership numbers? I've only found the numbers for February 2013

The NRL haven't released a set of numbers for every club since February or march. A bit frustrating as the bunnies milestone should have triggered a full list from the NRL as has happened in the past. From my numbers we are between 220 and 225k

Dogs Of War

Coach
Great inititive by the dragons hopefully they crack 20k again! Still think the bulldogs haven't capitalised on last season's success in terms of membership, was sure they would surge to 20k

We seem to have a lot of fans who just will just choose which games to go to and buy those. How you get those fans to sign up is a challenge. I do think promotion memberships before christmas with a big factor showing price (would be great if all teams had a $99 GA membership so you could promote that) would see heaps of those appearing under christmas trees.

Bulldogs need to also do something similar to St George and offer packs throughout the season, something I really don't remember the Bulldogs doing.