What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

innsaneink

Referee
Wests Tigers target for 2013 members: 12,000
Source: 1269 2SM talkinsport, Bodene Thompson interview.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Just renewed my bronze GA at chooks so we have at least 1 for 2013 lol. Am also a member of the kevin hastings club as a 3 year consecutive member. Got whacked for 12 bucks for the delivery option, which i swear was only 4.95 last year so watch out for that one folks

Wont be rewnewing at the Knights this year, didnt really use it to its value last year so dont think another year is worth it

Lambretta

First Grade
CCR - I have renewed and according to the Rooster Rant email I received today from the club so have 1,999 others - so we're not alone

Cracking the 2,000 mark for next year this early into the off season is a good sign for the Red, White and Blue.

IanG

Coach
Knights have 5003 already. The goal is 20,000. Renewed my Platinum membership as soon as they went on sale cause I wanted to keep my seats

IowaRL

Juniors
I couldn't find what was in that plastic case written down anywhere on the website, my apologies for missing it. The Doggies did seem to have a good variety, compared to some of the others.

H.H

Juniors
CCR - I have renewed and according to the Rooster Rant email I received today from the club so have 1,999 others - so we're not alone

Cracking the 2,000 mark for next year this early into the off season is a good sign for the Red, White and Blue.
Yeah we normally target 4k before Christmas, so on track I'd say.

Hopefully the SBW announcement can be soon, which should give the numbers a kick along.

I'll get mine in the new year as I always do...and CCR, the $12 postage has been in place for a while now.

Stormsally

Juniors
Storm's cut off to keep your reserved seats is 15 November.

This seems really early to me. This is only the second year they have had memberships for sale before Christmas for quite a few years so I was used to buying my membership in the new year.

I'm a bit pissed that I had to do it so early to keep my reserved seats - what are other club's cut off dates?

cleary89

Coach
Saints was like start of november or december last year from memory. pretty sure thats similar for all clubs.

dimitri

First Grade
BULLDOGS ARE ALSO 15 NOV

LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A COUNTER NOW ONLINE - AND WE HAVE GONE PASSED 5000 MEMBERS!!!!!

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-disp...YS-TO-GO/65834

Bulldogs Surpass 5000 Members - 4 DAYS TO GO!

The Bulldogs have today gone past the 5000 Member mark with only 4 days left of the renewal period.

Members are reminded:

Renew before the 15th of November to
Lock in your existing seat
Receive a higher spot on the seating priority list
Enter the draw to win lunch with the CEO & Coach
Receive an invitation to attend our Members Christmas Party
Buy tickets to the 2013 Belmore Trial Match during the Members Priority Buying Window

With 4 days to go, we thought we would take a quick look at the significance of the number 4 throughout Bulldogs history:

Player Number 4 – Fred Chaplin played three years for the Bulldogs from 1935-1937
Title Number 4 - The Bulldogs won premiership number 4 in 1984
Club Championship Number 4 – The Bulldogs won their 4th Club Championship in 1994 (1938, 1939, 1993, 1994) – we were also Club Champions in 2012.
4 Points - In the Club’s biggest win, the Bulldogs kept the opposition to 4 points (66-4, vs. Nth Qld, 1995)

Need some help choosing a package?

Pedigree Platinum

Offering the best view of the game and the best benefits, all prospective and renewing Members are encouraged to get in fast to ensure they don’t miss out.

Pedigree Gold

The new Pedigree Gold package continues to attract Members, offering fantastic seats at fantastic value on the Western side.

Blue Zone

Members continue to take advantage of the family friendly value and atmosphere in the world famous Blue Zone.

The Kennel

With prices more affordable than ever before, the number of Members in this category has already exceeded that of 2012.

Can’t get to games or live outside NSW?

Make sure you check out our Passionate Pledge, International and array of Interstate Memberships. These Memberships allow you to show you are #proudtobeabulldog, support the Club you love and receive Member benefits and Merchandise.

Become a Bulldogs Member today.

Online: www.bulldogs.com.au/membership

In Person: Bulldogs Teamstore: Centro Bankstown Shop ML 226 Lady Cutler Drive

Mail: PO Box 123 Belmore NSW 2129

Phone: (02) 9789 8000

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
Update from Grant Meyer on Twitter regarding Wests Tigers membership Numbers:

Edging closer to 3500 renewed members @Wests_Tigers with some big days coming up. Club needs your support so jump (back) on board.

Latest posts