What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

Saint Doc

Coach
Dragons are slow but considering we are traditionally top 2 for memberships in Sydney, I would expect a flurry of activity when renewals are due in 2 weeks

dimitri

First Grade
Bulldogs Renewal Deadline Today - pretty sure they had heaps sign up and probably will continue throughout the night. Looks like they have got over 6,000 so far.

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/SPECIAL-URGENT-REMINDER-MESSAGE-FROM-TERRY-LAMB/65930

The renewal deadline is today. All 2012 Members who held a reserved seat in 2012 have until midnight tonight to renew their Memberships in order to retain the seats they held previously.

Today also marks the deadline for Members to renew in order to receive an invitation to the exclusive Member only Christmas party.

To ensure you retain your seats and receive your invitation to the Christmas party renew your Membership now.
Online: www.bulldogs.com.au/membership

In Person: Bulldogs Teamstore: Centro Bankstown Shop ML 226 Lady Cutler Drive
(Open until 9pm tonight)
Phone: (02) 9789 8000

Billythekid

First Grade
BOOM... Storm are now up to 7107 :)

Holy crap that is crazy. To think how recently our memberships we would still have been waiting another 3 months before memberships were even released.

Considering we were only like 11,000 last year (my memory could be way off lol) it looks like we are on track for some big growth. Very happy to see it as i wasn't sure it would happen this year.

Billythekid

First Grade
They are coming off the back of a grand final win though.

Not for the first time though. Winning a GF and actually capitalizing on it are different things. Hopefully this is a sign that the club is going to start seeing some big growth in terms of memberships and crowds.

If the storm can finally get some games on FTA in Melbourne with the new tv deal things are only going to get better.

Billythekid

First Grade
How's the Roosters numbers on the surge from the $BW signing?

In this thread too huh? I doubt they will see any surge, if they do it will be closer to the start of the season. I think they will see some big crowds (against the dogs in particular) but i doubt it will translate into memberships.

Not sure what you're problem is with the situation.

RWB

Bench
How's the Roosters numbers on the surge from the $BW signing?

Club hasn't given any numbers yet for some reason.

Memberships were up 225% over the 48 hour period of SBW's signing compared to the same 2 days last year but that's all that has been reported so far.

Latest posts