What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Membership

Suitman

Post Whore
Don't know what some of you ordered or where you are living but I ordered my membership stuff about 2-3 weeks ago and received it all mid last week.
Also received my first members magazine today which wasn't a bad read at all.

Not sure why people are getting so worked up, I think last year some got it late as well and all you had to do was go up to your ticket gate and they buzz you in, calm down merkins!

Not surprised you got your membership pack so quickly. Your location is more than convenient. :cool:

Suity

IFR33K

Coach
What should I let go?
I haven't ranted about anything. I just state things that the Wanderers do better than my beloved Eels, in the hope that the Eels could improve the way they do some things.
It's not a contest mate. I've been very impressed in the way the Wanderers have gone about things since day dot, compared to the years of putting up with the inadequacy's of the Eels membership department. Surely I can comment and add another perspective? Not trying to rub it anyone's faces, just opening up ideas for improvement.
f**k mate, I want my membership pack from the Eels on time just like you do. I'd pick it up from a tent at the ground if I had to.
Oh wait........

Suity

Youve got my number, come past ill give you mine.

strider

Post Whore
Don't know what some of you ordered or where you are living but I ordered my membership stuff about 2-3 weeks ago and received it all mid last week.

Not sure why people are getting so worked up, I think last year some got it late as well and all you had to do was go up to your ticket gate and they buzz you in, calm down merkins!

no you have to go to a tent, give em your name, they then give you paper tickets to take to the gate to get you in

pretty smooth - the people do their best for a crappy situation ... but gets annoying 8 weeks into the season

andy777

Juniors

Renewed mid November.. Live 20 mins away from Parramatta

Got the members magazine yesterday as well

phantom eel

First Grade
There was a 2014 Season preview members only magazine waiting in the letterbox today. On first glance it looks pretty decent, so well done to the club on a good initiative.

No everybody goes in for facebook, twitter and the like, so a free magazine like this is a good way to give members information and value for their money.

Haynzy

First Grade
Just don't try to put faces to names on the poster.
If it's some kind of game for the kiddies, it'll keep them busy for days.
Some of the names are of guys who aren't even in the pic :lol:.

Haynzy

First Grade
That too.

I also didn't realise Jarryd Hayne and Tim Mannah were both born on Feb 15th 1988.
They must be twins!

Joely01

Bench
no you have to go to a tent, give em your name, they then give you paper tickets to take to the gate to get you in

pretty smooth - the people do their best for a crappy situation ... but gets annoying 8 weeks into the season

Are you saying people didn't have their membership tickets 8 weeks into the season last year?

strider

Post Whore
Are you saying people didn't have their membership tickets 8 weeks into the season last year?

can't speak for everyone else, but I didn't - and i saw others at the tent getting tickets just like me each game .... they sent a replacement a few weeks into the season - the original and it arrived almost a week apart 8 weeks into the season

andy777

Juniors
from my 2 season passes.. got one of the members packs today

still no passes or the other pack, but the progress is positive :D

Joely01

Bench
I must have been sent someone's membership pack, just recieved another today. So have 2 now, I can wear 2 hats now

byrner

Juniors
I signed myself and the new baby boy up as members a couple weeks back.
Littke fellas has arrived, but still waiting for mine.

Latest posts