What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Membership

Suitman

Post Whore
Wanderers set up tents outside the stadium and had fans pickup their packs on game day.
Saved them 50000 smackeroos in postage.
It worked a treat. And everyone got them when they could.

Suity

Wanderers set up tents outside the stadium and had fans pickup their packs on game day.

Suity

Yep, that's what the Brumbies do in the union. Send out the membership swipe card, and everything else is picked up when you go your first game.

IFR33K

Coach

Suity

Suity, no offence, but why do you keep comparing us to the wanderers. Its not like they are a benchmank team....

Suitman

Post Whore
Suity, no offence, but why do you keep comparing us to the wanderers. Its not like they are a benchmank team....

Yes, you are right. They are not the benchmark team.
But they play out of Parra Stadium so I associate them with the Eels. They just happen to do some things better than us as well, and I've experienced it.
Do you feel threatened? I ask that for the right reasons because truly, I've been through he membership experiences of both clubs and the Wanderers have been exemplary. I only think it helps to share the experiences as the Eels could learn from it considering they've been so shit.

Suity

IFR33K

Coach
Yes, you are right. They are not the benchmark team.
But they play out of Parra Stadium so I associate them with the Eels. They just happen to do some things better than us as well, and I've experienced it.
Do you feel threatened? I ask that for the right reasons because truly, I've been through he membership experiences of both clubs and the Wanderers have been exemplary. I only think it helps to share the experiences as the Eels could learn from it considering they've been so shit.

Suity

Threatened, hell no.

I used to rave on about 3P and SK, and used to get battered from pillar to post, by yourself and others. More so you though.

After two spoons, termoil for several years and a shitload of political crap that suprisingly didnt engulf my club, our club, I have grown a thick skin. I didnt become a member to recieve some bumper stickers or a hat. I just think you should let it go. Here we are a few days before kickoff, ranting about the packs. FMD

Joely01

Bench
Don't know what some of you ordered or where you are living but I ordered my membership stuff about 2-3 weeks ago and received it all mid last week.
Also received my first members magazine today which wasn't a bad read at all.

Not sure why people are getting so worked up, I think last year some got it late as well and all you had to do was go up to your ticket gate and they buzz you in, calm down merkins!

Suitman

Post Whore
Threatened, hell no.

I used to rave on about 3P and SK, and used to get battered from pillar to post, by yourself and others. More so you though.

After two spoons, termoil for several years and a shitload of political crap that suprisingly didnt engulf my club, our club, I have grown a thick skin. I didnt become a member to recieve some bumper stickers or a hat. I just think you should let it go. Here we are a few days before kickoff, ranting about the packs. FMD

What should I let go?
I haven't ranted about anything. I just state things that the Wanderers do better than my beloved Eels, in the hope that the Eels could improve the way they do some things.
It's not a contest mate. I've been very impressed in the way the Wanderers have gone about things since day dot, compared to the years of putting up with the inadequacy's of the Eels membership department. Surely I can comment and add another perspective? Not trying to rub it anyone's faces, just opening up ideas for improvement.
f**k mate, I want my membership pack from the Eels on time just like you do. I'd pick it up from a tent at the ground if I had to.
Oh wait........

Suity

Latest posts