What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Membership

Gronk

Staff member
We found out yesterday when we arrived at the MC Stand that the club have moved 2 of our seats down and across a bit.

I'm not overly bitching about it apart from the fact they are away from our "group" and they didn't have the balls to tell us.

Gronk

Staff member
Werent the seat numbers on the tickets a give away?

Are you saying that I should have picked up on it earlier ? I only got my "pack" yesterday.

That's beside the point anyway, it's common decency to pick up the phone and say - "was thinking that we could move your seats from here to here". I would have thought that season ticket holders since the 80's deserve as much.

Last edited:

oldmancraigy

Coach
We found out yesterday when we arrived at the MC Stand that the club have moved 2 of our seats down and across a bit.

I'm not overly bitching about it apart from the fact they are away from our "group" and they didn't have the balls to tell us.

Is it a girl in charge of memberships now :lol:

hybrideel

Bench
Got my packs Wednesday and Friday and the tickets today. Not a huge inconvenience getting the tickets for 1 game.
I changed from a family + 1 adult last year to a family this year. I asked if the old adult seat we had could be changed into one of the extra child seats. They said no problem and gave me 2 extra child seats. Little did i know that 1 of them is 4 rows down and 15 seats across from us.
BTW what i was given was 2 adult, 2 junior and 2 complimentary passes. Anyone know if the complimentary ones are child only?

Gronk

Staff member
Got my packs Wednesday and Friday and the tickets today. Not a huge inconvenience getting the tickets for 1 game.
I changed from a family + 1 adult last year to a family this year. I asked if the old adult seat we had could be changed into one of the extra child seats. They said no problem and gave me 2 extra child seats. Little did i know that 1 of them is 4 rows down and 15 seats across from us.
BTW what i was given was 2 adult, 2 junior and 2 complimentary passes. Anyone know if the complimentary ones are child only?

F**king idiots.

F**king idiots.

I agree.

Is that why Hybrid got 2 complementary passes, instead of 4 kids ones (ie we can't be seen to be sitting kids away from their parents, so lets give him comp ones instead so we don't look like negligent idiots)?

Reminds me of the time I turned up with the family for a flight to the US and the 4 of us (2+2) were seated in 4 different areas of the plane and it took all sorts of complaining to make them realize a 4 year old kid can't sit by themselves on a plane for 14+ hours.

ParraSteve

Juniors
We only have one season ticket arrive, so we get to the game get the paper ticket and when we arrive at our gate they refuse entry as the paper ticket has the wrong gate on it and tell one of us to go to the opposite end to use the other gate. I wouldn’t be bringing it up if the guy on the gate wasn’t a total dick about it.

Its nothing major but surely common sense would prevail and they’d just both of us in at the right gate.

strider

Post Whore
Are you saying that I should have picked up on it earlier ? I only got my "pack" yesterday.

That's beside the point anyway, it's common decency to pick up the phone and say - "was thinking that we could move your seats from here to here". I would have thought that season ticket holders since the 80's deserve as much.

agreed .... it's pretty rooted

emjaycee

Coach

I would suggest emailing them and letting them know - they can re-issue as it is obviously a mistake. If you renewed by the cut-off time for renewals you automatically got the same seats.