What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

Delboy

First Grade
HOW?!!!!!!

The team is sh*t. Why do people still put themselves through this?

Strangely enough , because Eels fans support their local team and have always done so. There are a couple of clubs who could do the same, but you can guess who they are

LineBall

Juniors
Following your team isn't about just glory hunting, unless your a Broncos fan of course.

Hey, hey, settle down there fella. Got to give kudos to the Parra fans though. Imagine if they were contenders. Would they have the biggest membership in Sydney?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Parra are an extremely popular club. If they had a run similar to Manly has in recent years they would have more members than Souths.

ucantseeme

Juniors
Maybe Eels have most of their members on auto-renew. Consecutive wooden spoon seasons and the prospect of another can't be that tantalising.

Poor little Tigers are falling behind. Having 3+ home grounds doesn't help I guess and no Benji star power.

gronkathon

First Grade
Maybe Eels have most of their members on auto-renew. Consecutive wooden spoon seasons and the prospect of another can't be that tantalising.

Poor little Tigers are falling behind. Having 3+ home grounds doesn't help I guess and no Benji star power.

Na.

We have a generally pissweak, bandwagoning fan base who like to bitch about everything membership doesn't provide them. Then they like to turn around and cry that "I am a bigger fan then anybody why should a member get better access then me"

Flapper

First Grade
Not to mention the insufferable merkins who scream the joint down about how the jersey isn't chock full of white.