What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

Dogs Of War

Coach
I had a look at their packages and I quite like the way the club has done it. Problem is getting that value and variety message out to the casual fan which is really the problem every club faces.

Can't really understand how the Bulldogs don't seem to be able to make the push towards 20k despite being pretty competitive for a few years now.

It is given the size of our crowds generally. You think we would get a lot of extra members cause we are getting people to the games. Doesn't make sense really.

slm9

Juniors
Tigers @ 9,400 according to Grant Mayer on twitter

This is a real increase of 2,100 for the Tigers. I went back through Grant Mayers tweets and found this.

Grant Mayer‏@gcmayer·Apr 17
@RealGWest @Wests_Tigers lots of historical embellishment mate so this is ground zero for us. 7300 last year was the real figure ie ex jnrs

DC_fan

Coach

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Panthers numbers are not only good for them but good for Parra,if the Panthers get near us or in front of us in will give us good competition to motivate us even more but better numbers

Western Sydney got dis

Heritage XIII

Juniors
Went to the broncos game last night (and am happy to be corrected) and sat in the Southern end but saw no membership tents inside or outside the ground (didn't see any outside northern end). Just makes me think why the Broncos wouldn't want to convert a great number of their fans who are not members into members. I only saw their major sponsor's tents outside in some sort of statistics game. For a large club, they are not very progressive in a number of areas.

Fair point that there are no membership tents (which I don't think are a bad idea) but they do push membership on the big screen etc a fair bit. Ad infinitum sometimes.

Heritage XIII

Juniors
Fair point that there are no membership tents (which I don't think are a bad idea) but they do push membership on the big screen etc a fair bit. Ad infinitum sometimes.

Yeah heard & saw that which is fine but this is something they can get in the fans face & convert to membership cos I notice they have run a costly TV & radio membership campaign but they are at the same level they were 2 years ago (I think last year numbers dropped).

Eddie Lab

Juniors
found this link today for the membership race. some numbers are lower then what the website says but it puts the total at 234,396.

increase is slowing down but still looking good.

juro

Bench
found this link today for the membership race. some numbers are lower then what the website says but it puts the total at 234,396.

increase is slowing down but still looking good.
Those % increase numbers don't tally up. It says Panthers have new members of 6,672, giving a total of 14,478 equates to a 109% rise over the period. But that would mean the starting membership was 7,806 and a rise of 85%.

Likewise, Tigers should be 2nd on the % increase list, with 63%, not 36%. Most other clubs also have a much higher % increase than shown.

babyg

Juniors
Membership prices are still too expensive. $120 for the 4 game membership which at $30 a game is the same price you'd pay anyway. Where is the incentive.

There's cheaper ways to get to 4 this year without joining.

Membership prices are still too expensive. $120 for the 4 game membership which at $30 a game is the same price you'd pay anyway. Where is the incentive.

There's cheaper ways to get to 4 this year without joining.

You don't think receiving a free lanyard is enough of an incentive?

cleary89

Coach
I will keep my kogarah membership forever, but thought I'd do the right thing and get the 4 game ANZ for saints. Dogs come out with 50% off tickets and then our club says we will have something today for it.

Then the other 2 games we have there will be away games and no doubt the club will come up with some other offer for cheap tickets. So, it would probably have worked out cheaper to not get a membership, decide if I want to go in the lead up and then take advantage of these discount offers.

Next year no chance I get the ANZ membership.