What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

georgesnmith

Juniors
form is starting to pick up so maybe

even though they lost thats the best theyve played all year yesterday and ive been to 3 of their games

with luke and keary to come back and a full bench souths might well be back to their form of last year

GI and burgess had their best games of the year ...they were scary at times

DC_fan

Coach
form is starting to pick up so maybe

even though they lost thats the best theyve played all year yesterday and ive been to 3 of their games

with luke and keary to come back and a full bench souths might well be back to their form of last year

GI and burgess had their best games of the year ...they were scary at times

We were the better team for most of the game yesterday. Just that weren't the better team when it counted most.

I don't see us getting to 32,000 members. Might even struggle to get 30,000

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors

CC_Roosters

First Grade
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/go...-to-pull-a-crowd/story-fndv2zxt-1226889338868

NRL CLUB MEMBERSHIP FIGURES
Rabbitohs 29,006
Broncos 26,679
Dragons 17,469
Eels 15,462
Knights 15,327
Roosters 15,104
Bulldogs 14,154
Storm 13,986
Panthers 13,543
Sea Eagles 12,323
Cowboys 11,742
Warriors 9,714
Sharks 9,410
Tigers 8,733
Titans 8,123
Raiders 8,084

We really need the Bulldogs and parra to push to and past 20k , their fanbasesare more than sufficient to do this with ease. A decent season or two from parra will help acheive that but the doggies have had a gf in 2012 but havent really pushed on members wise. I expect the tigers to push up to 15k or more in the next season or two as the benefits of dual access at anz comes into effect with their fans

The Great Dane

First Grade
Raiders 8,084

That's not an unexpected number, but a disappointing number none the less.

The club seems incapable of connecting with our large dormant fan-base, IMO it might be time for Don Jr. to try and get some advice (maybe from Penrith) and to enlist some help from some experts.

In my opinion the most concerning thing about our membership and crowd's predicament is that I personally know at least 20 different Raiders fans who all have completely different reasons why they don't see the value in a membership or even going to games anymore, It'd be hard for the Raiders to address all the reasons why fans are disgruntled, but I don't even get the feeling that they're even interested in trying to address the problems at all.

A little success, a lot more coverage in the media (especially on FTA), a strong marketing campaign and an indoor stadium will go a long way to addressing our crowds, but these steps alone wont go anywhere near fixing our problems.

Last edited:

Raiderdave

First Grade
, but I don't even get the feeling that they're even interested in trying to address the problems at all.

they've slashed the prices of memberships & tickets to games so that above statement is not correct

theres a lot more to it though then just prices obviously

The fact the best super rugby side in Australia & the 2nd best in the Sthn Hemisphere ( the Brumbies) resides in Canberra
& they are attracting crowds of 7,000 shows its not just the Raiders who are scratching their heads down here re support at the gate.

the fact we're going to have roughly the same membership this year as last after the finish we had last year ( losing our last 7 games ) & the utter turmoil the club was in then.. is not too a bad result.

dimitri

First Grade
The Bulldogs have released a great package! 4 games that are on weekends! So if you cant make it to Mondays or Fridays....no worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

spend_your_weekends_with_us.img.1396934097448.png

After two wins in a row, we have more great news for Bulldogs fans!

For those who find it hard to attend weeknight matches or anyone who simply cannot make it to a full season of footy, our new Weekend membership released today, is the one for you.

Giving members access to 4 weekend matches (including the Good Friday long weekend public holiday match), this membership is perfect for families or those who have their weekends free to support the team!

Whether you want access to fantastic reserved seats, the flexibility of our family friendly Blue Zone, or access to our loudest and proudest supporters in The Kennel, our Weeken4 Membership is guaranteed to save you cold hard cash.

Not only do you get access to games such as our clash with the Tigers, our annual grudge match against the Eels or the Good Friday Blockbuster match against the South Sydney Rabbitohs, each member will receive a Member?s benefit pack and exclusive Member benefits throughout the season.

Starting from as little as $119 (Less than $30 per game) for a family, you could save anywhere between 30-70% off the cost of your ticket just by purchasing a Weeken4 Membership with us!

Weeken4-Prices.jpg

Jump on board as a Weeken4 Member now and spend your weekend in the blue and white with us at ANZ Stadium.

Click here to join: http://bit.ly/1lF8wPg

Bulldogs are now selling as a 3game pack if you call them, since Good Friday has been and gone!

Still amazing value.

I believe they have sold over 200 of these.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Tigers @ 9,400 according to Grant Mayer on twitter

Dislexia got the better of me for a second....

I thought it said 4.9k. i was getting all ramped up to give them shit for it.

10k(ish) is pretty good. Not what youd be hoping for, but any increase is a good thing....

CC_Roosters

First Grade
The casual members were not signing because of Marshall etc leaving but are slowly coming back around

I had a look at their packages and I quite like the way the club has done it. Problem is getting that value and variety message out to the casual fan which is really the problem every club faces.

Can't really understand how the Bulldogs don't seem to be able to make the push towards 20k despite being pretty competitive for a few years now.

Latest posts