What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

Billythekid

First Grade
Yep. I work at Emu Plains and there are more Doggies supporters here. Got supporters of nearly every team here. I'm one of the few Panthers supporters here... when you would expect atleast half the people here to support the local side.

That doesn't mean you can't get them to come to games. It also gives even more reason to really be targeting kids at a younger age, if there wasn't enough already.

I think the reason for this is because for the longest time the panthers brand has just been so unappealing. Hopefully with new people pulling the strings at the club things will start to change.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Bulldogs announce 2014 game in Perth and a special WA membership.

http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/br...o-bring-nrl-game-to-perth-20131025-2w74e.html

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the launch of a WA Membership with the inclusion of a Category 1 ticket for our match at nib Stadium in 2014.
The Bulldogs have had strong links with WA in the past, with former players such as Daniel Holdsworth, Luke and Bryson Goodwin, Lee Te Maari and Jon Green all spending time in the WA junior ranks.
In 2014, Bulldogs fans living in WA will for the first time be able to become a WA Member and see the Bulldogs play a home game in the West. It will be the first time the Bulldogs have played a match in Perth since 1997.
Bulldogs Chief Executive Raelene Castle is excited about the opportunities that exist in the west.
“The Club has quite a strong following in Perth and I am confident that many of them will join us as Members, with our WA Membership launched today.”
“We have a target of 20,000 Members in 2014 and a successful engagement strategy in growth markets like WA will be imperative towards us reaching our goal.”
To become a WA Member and reserve your seat at the 2014 nib Stadium blockbuster CLICK HERE.
WA MEMEBRSHIP INCLUSIONS
• Category 1 Seat for Bulldogs match at nib Stadium
• GA seat for one (1) ANZ Stadium home game
• FREE ENTRY to stand-alone Bulldogs NSW Cup home games at Belmore Sports Ground
• All Member benefits see here
• Includes postage of Membership benefits package
WA EARLY BIRD MEMBERSHIP PRICES
Adult $65
Conc $55
Jun $50
Family $170

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/Bulldogs-Launch-WA-Membership/86448

RWB

Bench
lol surely they could have come up with a better package than that.

"FREE ENTRY to stand-alone Bulldogs NSW Cup home games at Belmore Sports Ground"

Really Bulldogs? The work experience kid couldn't come up with something a little more enticing than that?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ticket to nib is $50 so your effectively getting the membership pack for $15. Don't suppose it will entice any Perth neutrals but there are a few thousand doggies fans in WA so I'm sure they'll be signing up same as the souths fans with the wa rabbitohs membership.

innsaneink

Referee

"FREE ENTRY to stand-alone Bulldogs NSW Cup home games at Belmore Sports Ground"

Really Bulldogs? The work experience kid couldn't come up with something a little more enticing than that?
handy for those living in perth...free reggies games at belmore

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Uhhh, it's standard for all ticketed memberships for the Bulldogs... no point removing it if any fans do make the trek across... nice little bonus if they happen to be in town.

RWB

Bench
Uhhh, it's standard for all ticketed memberships for the Bulldogs... no point removing it if any fans do make the trek across... nice little bonus if they happen to be in town.

I'm not criticising the decision to include it I'm criticising their promotion of the 'WA Membership'. Outside of the ticket to a game in WA there's nothing that is actually beneficial to WA only residents.

Surely something like a 2 hour WA members only BBQ to be held in the lead up to the game where they can meet players etc etc wouldn't be a bad place to start.

Don't be so uptight Timmah. Surely just because it's your club doesn't mean you can't acknowledge poor marketing when it's right in front of you.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think isolating that particular point is a ridiculous way to communicate your quite valid point actually. I think there should be more for WA residents, but I don't see what having a dig at NSW Cup entry achieves...

RWB

Bench
I think isolating that particular point is a ridiculous way to communicate your quite valid point actually. I think there should be more for WA residents, but I don't see what having a dig at NSW Cup entry achieves...

It's really not, the dot points highlight the significant selling points. The fact that access to game in Belmore makes the list just shows how poorly marketed it is.

Tams

Juniors
Has anyone ever pulled together a bit of a comparison of what memberships cost and include across clubs? I didn't renew my Knights non-ticketed membership this year because it doubled in price from 2012 and didn't really offer much more, especially in comparison to other clubs. Just a thought...

IowaRL

Juniors
I looked at all of them last year, and went with the cowboys. This year the panthers are looking like a good option too!

roofromoz

First Grade
The Panthers Group is honoured and absolutely thrilled to welcome 202 brand new football members from the Rural Fire Service.

These heroic men and women who selflessly put themselves in harm’s way fighting the devastating bush fires in the Blue Mountains, honoured us again by joining as Panthers members.

These awe inspiring volunteers of the RFS will be backing up again in 2014, this time cheering on the mighty Panthers.

Panthers Group Chief Executive Warren Wilson echoed the words of Phil Gould in saying, “the Panthers Group is honoured to stand alongside these wonderful men and women as they unhesitatingly put themselves in harm’s way, demonstrating their extraordinary skills and bravery. Panthers assistance to the RFS included accommodation, meals and on-site facilities, was the least we could do. This is one of those rare occasions a mere 'thanks' doesn't begin to express our gratitude, first the fires and now by joining our family. Their support is truly humbling.” Mr Wilson said.

Over 800 fire fighters based themselves at Penrith Panthers last week during the atrocious hot and gusty conditions.

Penrith Panthers