What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 NRL Draw

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Really, that's hardly fair.

Well not really... If they didn't keep being sellouts and sending their home games v the broncos to Perth each year, they'd have played them in Sydney many times since..

innsaneink

Referee
Whats the scheduling situation set to be for next season....are they doing the same as this year, first 21 rounds or whatever it was?

Didnt really work too well imo

Three blocks would probably be better....leave the last 3 or 4 rounds to be done the week prior

Card Shark

Immortal
Well not really... If they didn't keep being sellouts and sending their home games v the broncos to Perth each year, they'd have played them in Sydney many times since..

Gotcha;-)

Surprise surprise that the NRL are waiting until the World Cup is over before announcing the draw!!

& here I was thinking it was #CodeInCrisis time again :roll:

I'm surprised no one has posted this article which is sitting on the NRL's website -

2014 NRL Draw announced Wednesday

NRL.com
4:00pm Thu 28th November, 2013

The full draw for the 2014 NRL Telstra Premiership season will be released exclusively on NRL.com at 11am (AEDT) on Wednesday December 4.

Join the team at NRL.com LIVE as we analyse every club’s draw for the new season, look at each team’s biggest games as well as the individual match-ups and must-see clashes that will determine the 2014 Premiership.

Plus, hear from players from every club as they discuss the games that will shape their 2014 campaigns.

Remember: you’ll get all the news first on NRL.com and the NRL Club Network!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Timmah's probably already said this somewhere but I cbf trawling through 200+ replies to find it so here it is.

I'd be surprised if Newcastle, Brisbane, Melbourne and the Roosters have home games in Round 1 due to A-League and Super 15 teams playing at those venues on March 7-9. Doesn't give ground staff an overly large amount of time to clean the venues up and re-mark the grounds.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd be surprised if Newcastle, Brisbane, Melbourne and the Roosters have home games in Round 1 due to A-League and Super 15 teams playing at those venues on March 7-9. Doesn't give ground staff an overly large amount of time to clean the venues up and re-mark the grounds.

As long as it's not the same day, they'd be able to get grounds ready.

Latest posts