What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

Vin Fizz

Bench
Reminds me of a Mick Molloy comment. He was once asked who he'd like least to sit next to in an aeroplane. His said John Denver... bwahahahah...

Vin Fizz

Bench
How about that Fijian bloke on the left wing for the Wolves on Sunday. Talk about rocks or diamonds. He scored a couple, and had a couple of brain spasms as well. I want to know where you find these blokes? A bit like Edrick Lee. That's where id like us to look for backs.

Plastered

Juniors
Walked past Edrick in the shops the other day - massive mofo. We did have our own flying Fijian earlier in the year - unfortunately he decided to pyss orf back to 7's.

webShark

Walked past Edrick in the shops the other day - massive mofo. We did have our own flying Fijian earlier in the year - unfortunately he decided to pyss orf back to 7's.

We also had Malcolm Congoo from the Raiders. He didn't work out either. Saw him playing for Gymea A Grade For Newcastle Yowies in the Kurri challenge. Which they won. He did what you would expect of an outside back. Finished off tries and had a turn of foot. Never a favourite of the Sharks coaching staff. Not even sure our Fijian spoke English. Suffered an injury which resulted in his return to Fiji. Never settled.

Kerri challenge finalists Mindi River had a player heading to the Sharks. Jaden Clarke. He was talked up but made many errors.solid dude.

Last edited:

Facts Only

Juniors
"I think the player we need to buy, is Ben Roberts"

Pray tell reefy - what insight do you have on Roberts.

He's found his cape!!!
His real name is Clark Kent?

If the Sharks wanted him - I'm sure we'd only have to ask . . he'll be playing local A grade somewhere. ..
man . . I dont want to sound rude or rash BUT some of the dribble you write is not what we need . . :)

Card Shark

Immortal
How about that Fijian bloke on the left wing for the Wolves on Sunday. Talk about rocks or diamonds. He scored a couple, and had a couple of brain spasms as well. I want to know where you find these blokes?

In a Fijian hotel foyer....didn't you listen to Freddy (& Joey) spruiking about it on Sunday before the game. ;-)

shaggs

Coach
Congoo was out for most of the season with foot injuries.

He hardly played enough to impress or push for further selection.

cb4

First Grade
We also had Malcolm Congoo from the Raiders. He didn't work out either. Saw him playing for Gymea A Grade For Newcastle Yowies in the Kurri challenge. Which they won. He did what you would expect of an outside back. Finished off tries and had a turn of foot. Never a favourite of the Sharks coaching staff. Not even sure our Fijian spoke English. Suffered an injury which resulted in his return to Fiji. Never settled.

Kerri challenge finalists Mindi River had a player heading to the Sharks. Jaden Clarke. He was talked up but made many errors.solid dude.

Heading to the Sharks? I'm pretty sure he is already ours.

http://www.sharks.com.au/nycplayerprofiledisplay/Sharks-NYC/Jaden Clarke/7028

Jaden won the 2012 Arrive Alive cup player of the year.

Eion

First Grade
Eion they have to like him or else they kicked out of the club we play better without Gallen

So to summarise your views...
1. Backs don't want to come to us because gal is playing for the sharks.
2. Players already at the sharks have to like gal, or pretend to, or get kicked out of the club.
3. Sharks play better without gal.

You can debate your third point, though I don't agree. Your first 2 points are a pile of shit, what was your last forum name?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Pray tell reefy - what insight do you have on Roberts.

He's found his cape!!!
His real name is Clark Kent?

If the Sharks wanted him - I'm sure we'd only have to ask . . he'll be playing local A grade somewhere. ..
man . . I dont want to sound rude or rash BUT some of the dribble you write is not what we need . . :)
This folks, is your classic example of Adult ADHD.

Weaponhead

Coach
Webby,

Would that be the same as the Koori Knockout? And Mindaribba perhaps?

I would hope that we had scouts at this event. Plenty of talent on show.